Recruiting Alphas, Newbro’s & Non-Bitter-Vets for High Sec & WH Life

To the top!

Hi all

We are still looking for new and old players to join us, join our public channel for a chat or send me a message in game

Hi,

vet player returning after a long iatus. I did not decide yet if i’ll get an omega account. 83 millions skills points, character is a missioner build and indy. Would like to be part of a good group of friendly player. I am looking for a friendly corp with no drama. I am here to learn and having fun, it is not a job. So if you wanna know more, let me know. Thx.

Hi lupus

Its cool if you want to stay alpha ill be logging in soon ill send you a message

Still looking for mature pilot’s to join our crew

look us up in-game or comment on here if you would like to know more

Till then fly safe

Still looking for mature pilot’s to join our crew

look us up in-game or comment on here if you would like to know more

Till then fly safe

I’m interested. Played from 2008-2012 and thinking of coming back. Currently, I have this toon and a Hulk / Orca mining alt. I am thinking of re-focusing on being a freighter / hauler. I sucked at pvp.

Hi Muadeib

Have a look at our public channel mate have a chat with some of the guys in there and see what you think also check out the info on our web site http://sol-r.shivtr.com hope to chat to you soon

What timezones are you active in? I’m a returning player who wants to pick up the game again.

We are active accross basically all time zones now
Not very often there isn’t people online

Ok, I will try to pop in the recruitement channel tonight then. We can have a chat there.

Im working tonight but any of the guys in there can help

Hit me up about some corp possibilities!@!

Talon Karda in game

Hi mate

I got the ceo to send you a message looking forward to catching up when im on next

roger that contact removed so its not floating out there. I’ll reach out soon.

Hi all

Still looking for the right people to hangout with if you’re looking for a corp thats 0 drama look us up

Hey guys, returning player here. Been back about a month now and looking to move out of the NPC Corp. I like your ad but I do wonder if Wormhole activities will suit me since I only tend to play for a few hours at a time in the evening after work.
I literally have never been into a WH and haven’t done any scanning besides the tutorials. I have 33 Mil SP mostly in combat and I’m currently just doing Hi Sec mission running, SoE Epic Arc, Career agents, ect.
Oh and I’m an Aussie so GMT +10 so not sure how your early morning EU Timezone is, activity wise. I’ll join your public channel later tonight and say hi.

Im an Aussie my self always looking for more and wormhole space isn’t as hard as you would think and we are happy to show you the ropes

We have some how to videos and we are happy to do 1 on 1 lessons on what ever you want to know

Some of the best people i have met in eve has been from Being in J space

Want to try wormhole space but don’t know where to start

We can help even a new bro can do wormholes trust me if i can do it anyone can

join us in game for a chat

Sounds promising.