Recruiting Alphas, Newbro’s & Non-Bitter-Vets for High Sec & WH Life

Hi all

Are you looking for a drama free crew somthing layed back and helpful

Then join us in chat we will help you find it

Are you new to eve?
Are you a non-bitter vet?
Bored with high sec grind?

Then have a look at wormhole space join our channel have a chat with us

Have a laugh, make some isk, do a spot of huffing/mining, shoot at the neighbors so many things to do in wormhole space

Still looking for relaxed people to join us

Tired of the hi sec grind? Wanna shoot people without having to go 30 jumps to find a non-blue? Interested in wormholes but have no idea where to start? Join our public channel today!

Joined the corp just over a week ago and having a load of fun with these guys - it’s given me a new love for EVE, I’d highly recommend anyone curious about the wormhole life to get on board and come and pew pew with us!

Hi folks
Another returning player lookimg for new mates to fly with. currently enjoying exploration and generally relearning the game. I will come on to your own channel when i log on later

Hello. I am a noob alpha but it sounds like our goals are similar. I will reach out to your channel the next time I log on. Take care.

Hi all

Still looking for layed back players come and enjoy eve the way it’s ment to be done

Still looking for Newbros, people interested in WH life, small gang PvPers and indy focused players who want to do something a bit different.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.