Old veteran recently returned

I have just gotten back into Eve and am looking for a casual highsec corp that I can do transport and mining with. Usually on between 730 pm and 10 pm central US Time.

Hi,

we are just starting growing in High Sec: GDawn

Sounds interesting. Send me a message ingame and let’s talk.

If you want to hang out with a cool group, and awesome alliance, come give us a visit:

Eclipse Strike Unit

We have grown over the last couple of Months to a small community of eager pilots, willing to teach and learn PvP in Wormhole space.

We live in a C2 C5/NS allowing us PvP content from both worlds, this also means we have PvE content also from Both Worlds.

We also have corp Projects that allow us to reward members on doing certain things within the corp.

We provide the following :

• Experainced PvP
  • Experainced FCing
  • Black ops oppertunities
  • Ways of making isk to support PvP
  • Regualer Content.
  • Community and a welcoming enviroment.

What we Expect in return:

• Willingness to learn
  • Respectful but bantering attitudes
  • Microphone, headset and coms

Join our Discord for more info Eclipse Strike Unit

Good Morning, Thunder1971!

Welcome back to New Eden! MANY things have changed, as recently as the past month with the launch of Equinox - so, I hope you are able to find what you are looking for!

That said - I know you are looking for a home in High Security space; however, I would absolutely love to chat with you and see if maybe Null. Security space might be intriguing!

My name is Odysemus! I am a Director of Project Omega Industries. We make our home in Detorid as part of the Gentlemen’s.Club alliance.
I can tell you with absolute certainty that everything you are looking for can be achieved in Null Sec. - we have numerous mining systems coming online daily and daily moons to mine out here. As well, with all of these new additions and changes there is a LOT of room to get involved doing strictly transport!
Our alliance has a fueling team for structures in our space.
Our corporation has a Hauling Corporation that completes runs to Jita multiple times a week and contracts that we accept from all over Detorid/Ismother.

I could continue to list all the things to try and appeal to you - but! I will leave you with this:
Check us out: Project Omega - Active Null-Sec corporation looking for active pilots - US/EU/AUTZ - PvP/PvE/Industry

AND! Better yet - jump in our Discord and say hello in the public-channel and someone will have a live conversation with you and maybe get into coms and chat!

All that to say - I REALLY hope you find what you are looking for.

Best of luck, fly safe and… hopefully - fly with you soon! o7