Newbro looking to be thrown in the deep end and learn!

Hello there! I recently joined you all in New Eden.

I’m a new player, but a quick learner and willingness to do so!

My main focus in the game will be PvP, wormhole, null/low/high-sec.

I don’t need a babysitter, but a goal. I find setting that goal very hard, as I have no one to play with and guide me in the right direction.

I would very much like to hear from you and your corp!

Best regards - Hyde

Hey William, if you wish to live in Null-Sec and be part of a good community of friends check SIOT.

We will happyily guide you in PVP.

Hey man. Hit me up on Discord Elias Rampart#0321 I am from a Nullsec PVP corp, and we are looking for more active determined PVPers, and indy guys to join us. If you feel we could be a good match for you, message me and we can talk. Enjoy your day :slight_smile:

Check us out - Null but not F1 monkeys. we hunt, kill, make isk, Pillage the women and rape the fields.

Hay William we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game

logoS26MWNNO T U S K Corporation

“IN THE GODS WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS, WE TRACK”

We seek players of all skills and professions. We are looking to recruit people, not accounts.

Tusk is made up of pilots who are mature, professional, and team oriented.
“Everyone Fights, Everyone Mines, Everyone Prospers” is the philosophy we live by.

Much of our success lies in discipline and organization. We recruit people, not accounts, and the result is a very close-knit group of players who put their ships on the line for each other daily, and who dedicate their time to helping Corp-mates with no expectation of payment in return. Tusk conducts, money making operations for the Corp periodically throughout the week, and small to large PvP operations happening nightly in the FW combat zones.

We currently seek:

• SKILLED combat pilots. Note that skill! = skill points.
  • DEEP SPACE PILOTS. We need those with 0.0 and lowSec experience, Tusk is for fast learners.
  • Anyone with dedication, big ideas, and the drive to succeed.

Compulsory Requirements:

• 5mil SP+
  • Discord. Microphone is required.
  • English language is a must.

Secondary Requirements:

• Adequate weekly play time.
  • Mature, professional conduct.
  • Ability to follow instructions

We recruit people, not accounts. Tusk is not an ordinary corporation. If you can not see yourself in Tusk for more than a year, do not apply. We work together for our common goals and benefit, and we are only interested in people who will do the same.

In-game contacts

• CEO: James “TUSKER” Mac’Call

Please note

• Former members of hostile corps or alliances are often not considered.
  • 100% dedication is the only level accepted in TUSK Period.

TUSK has a solid group of experienced leaders; This is not a corporation, this is a home.

Join channel "TUSK-Public” in-game to speak with Tusk members. Convo any of the listed contacts to setup an interview.

To apply, submit you’re application for review. A Discord interview will be setup after your background check is complete. Visit “TUSK-Public” In-game for questions.

Regards and Fly Safe

Hello us at PLOBS are interested in you joining are laid back corp you can check us out here

Got a discord ID?

I could use you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.