Returning player looking for a home

Hello, I played off and on a couple years ago and I am looking to get back into the game and find a laid back Corp to join.

I know very little to be honest, and the bulk of what I have done is mining. While I don’t mind that, I’d like to explore other aspects of the game as I got a little burned out on mining.

If anyone out there is willing to take on a new player let me know. I’m currently an Alpha clone, but will most likely get Omega if I can find some people to play with.

Cheers!

Hey! We take in new players & returning players. Alpha or Omega. And we try to help them find their path within New Eden.

Hey there we are new player friendly and will help you get the knowlage you need to do what you like in eve from PvP to Indy to exploration laid back corp no pressure to kill board watch come have a chat in game to find out more mail or use the links in the ad below to come chat.

Come and have a chat. We might be the right fit for you.

Hello @Unclepolly_Ambramotte

If you’re interested in trying out lowsec and npc nullsec I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re an EU and US timezone pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid area. We’re an established group that has been around for several years now with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide daily content. We are also an RL-first group which means there are never any participation requirements and your time is your own. We also gladly take in people inexperienced in PvP as long as you are willing to work with us to make you an effective pvper.

While our focus is pvp we also have a wide range of services available such as industry, moon mining, ore buy back, manufacturing, mission running, and exploration. We all need time to fill our ISK reserves and our members are welcome to take advantage of these whenever they like.

If you’re interested join our public channel Open filth in game. Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.