New player looking to join an experienced corp

Newbro here been playing for almost 2 months now looking for an experienced corp to participate in FW and PVP in null sec.

Apparently I’ve been reading the major turn off for Eve is players dropping out after there first week to month because they haven’t joined a player corporation to help with the learning curve? I don’t know about that, but what I do know is solo play doesn’t bother me, but PVP is always better in numbers and experience.

I have been living in J space and Null sec since week 1 and would like a corporation that lives in and operates around WH/Null sec. In 8 weeks I have made enough funds in null sec to plex my account for 3 months. I’m not looking for a new guild to “show me the ropes” I have and can learn the rest of this game’s mechanics on my own. However I am looking for a guild with experienced players, with an active Discord community to show me the nuances that don’t come from reading the wiki or watching a YT video.

If you’re a recruiter for a guild that has my interests just message me here or ig with your link to apply.

Your welcome to join our discord for a chat. We have opening in Indy/PVP/PVE. Currently Located in Null. We also offer new pilot training.

Hi Jules,

We may be a very good match for each other!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 40 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Fly safe, GM

Hey there!

I think you might be a good match for our little group of freaks and geeks, I’m from a corp called Vrtra Armamentarium [VRTRA] that is part of the Dragons Of Yggdrasil! -YGG-, we are a small to medium sized nullsec alliance living out in our very own null sec (0.0) space.

Feel free to take a look at our advert linked above, We have a larger number of experienced players that would be more than willing to help you get those skills, and grow as a player.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.