Old Solo player looking for a good Corp to get back to playing

I’ve been skilling for a very long time, I have mainly been Soloing. I would like to start doing some more challenging WH expeditions and really need a mentor to help me learn what I need to know. I am up for pretty much anything to peak my interest back into the game.

2 Likes

Hey if you want to check out faction warfare and get into some fleets we’re looking for pvp pilots of all backgrounds. Let me know if you’re interested and we can chat in game or discord.
Good luck!

1 Like

We at Niflhelm have a WH based corp. Currently in a C2 with static HS and C1 connections. Okay planitary(the deeper you go the better), much better than HS. Eight members active daily in the EU timezone. Alliance is Wormlife. Check zKill website…

and you will find we are the dominant PVP corp in Wormlife.

We can teach you how to survive and thrive in wh space.

Discord Voice Chat.

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Rebeccarune

1 Like

Hey man, We got some good for you. Roams with ships supplied in most cases, plenty of good times with pve pvp and mining all based out of low sec with the occasional roam to null sec that is not mandatory. We are a group of people that have come to be good friends and are trying to build up to be a presence to be known. we are a small corp with an well rounded base of skills that are always looking for something to do. Always looking for a new friend in Krieg 7th Brigade. contact me on discord for more details about us and our alliance.

1 Like

This is what you want, promise!

1 Like

Hello @Randale007,

We love to have EVE players of all shapes and sizes. Come take a closer look at what and who we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

1 Like

If your interested we run a very active US TZ group. C3 w/ C3/C5 Statics. I’ll toss you a message in game. Thanks!

For more info

1 Like

Mostly Sober [FU84R] has got you covered. MrChuckNorris yah-boi!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.