96Msp subcap pilot looking for WH corp

Hello pilots,

I am looking for an active, established and well-organized wormhole corporation.

I’ve been active in Eve since 2011. I’ve got around 96M sp (yes, there have been breaks). My skills are mostly in cruisers and below, but with those I can fly a very wide range of ships. I have tried many different things in Eve, but wormhole space is where my heart is.

I’m a PVP focused pilot, specifically looking to improve on small gang/micro gang warfare. A corp culture where pilots help eachother improve their game is highly appreciated. I’m all for constructive critisism.

(It’s nice if the corp has some infrastructure in place for some light Indy/PvE, but it’s no requirement. I’m self-sufficient on ISK making, and have a decent buffer).

I’m active mostly in very late EU/Early US TZ, but I can be around in any timezone so a broad member-base would be nice. The hardest thing about Eve is combining it with a busy familylife. So I won’t be able to jump in on every ping, but I manage to find enough hours for Eve each week (with varying grades of activity).

I’ve got a a couple of useful alts, currently sitting in my alt corp. Not all are subbed, but will be if need be. My scout (perfect scanner/perfect boost/dictor/boosher/DST-BR) is active. I’d like to keep them in the alt corp for practical reasons. I expect my future corp to make an effort to include my alt(s) by providing things like standing/docking rights/office/bm access etc. (as needed). All in good time of course. Unfortunaltely I have seen too many times corps expect you to bring an alt army but are unwilling to organise the quality of life improvements that go with it.

A large part of Eve takes place outside of the game, it’s a social thing really. If your corp has an active Discord which consist of more than a pile of Dank Memes that is a huge plus.

(Bonus points for Tripwire mapping and Discord for comms, but it’s no dealbreaker if it’s not).

I’m not in a hurry to make a choice. I’m making a shortlist of corps and I’ll contact all recruiters on the list for a chat. I don’t want to rush this and like to make a well-informed decision.

o/ Damoklez Aeonire

(PS: [I’ve posted this on r/evejobs as well])(https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/hbevj6/96msp_subcap_pilot_looking_for_wh_corp/)

Hey man, I’m not in them but I would recommend looking at Odin’s Call. Their leader is a good dude and they seem to be the perfect fit for you. Best of luck!

Check Krypted Gaming as well.

@Justin_Starr_STARR
Thanks for the referral brother!

@Damoklez_Aeonire Check us out. plenty of content focused around brawls, evictions, and nanogang. Constantly fighting outnumbered, against the odds. Big focus on getting better after each fight and building game skill.

A BR from last night… 2 hour slugfest on an Azbel grid

Saw your post on reddit; was going comment there but work got in the way.

Protean Concept is looking for pilots. We’re a young corp but well established.

Our KB: Protean Concept | Corporation | zKillboard
We’ve been around for somewhere around 3 months now.

and this is our recruitment post with all the info you could want listed.

If you have any more question or at the least wanna chat us up, join our discord (Protean Concept) and/or our in game public channel: AD4PT Public.

Thank you for the replies so far. I will contact you on your Discord.

Pop by our in-game chat and say hello o/\o

Hey mate,

You seem to fit our mindset of exploiting WHs primarily for small fleet pvp content. Take a look at our post Island Monkeys - Small Gang PvP with all the Fun (C3/NS EU TZ) and join discord if you have any questions.

Hope to see you around.
HT

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.