78 Mil, looking for wh corp

Returning pilot (gone about 9 months) looking to dive back into wormholes. Experienced in wh space, have lived in every type of space. Can fly anything other than titans and some of the newer ships but won’t take long to train into. Self sufficient and I enjoy scanning out content for the rest of the corp. Work schedule allows me to play mainly during EUtz even though Im from the states.

Message me here or in game, would love to see what everyone has to offer.

1 Like

If you’re active between 20:00-04:00, check us out.

Plenty of small gang and similar-minded self-sufficient players.

Hello @scatter_Khardula ,

You should just jump into our new Discord Channel and return to WH space. Since you are an old DOPLR guy, simply hit us up. We are flying under a new banner but most of the great things from the past has just expanded to much, much more CONTENT.

Come take a closer look…

Once in the Discord Channel, just say you were a former DOPLR toon and need a Recruiter.

Hope to see ya in space soon,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hey, Check out No Vacancies. We are a c5-5 pulsar corp focused on pvp. We find content in almost all areas in space but our favourite is the large heavy armour brawls. Check out our pub channel ingame “No Vacancies” or have a look at this link https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/blfr0v/highclass_whpvp_no_vacancies_has_vacancies/
Look forward from hearing from you

Come check out TDSIN, Visit our channel TDSIN Recruitment Ingame
C5-C5 PVP Corp, one of the biggest and oldest.

Looking forward to hopefully speak with you.

Regards
Furu

Now this looks interesting

Interested to know why people want to live in a wormhole. I find them unpredictable and never know where I’m about to come out? lol

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord and apply today . Or read our post below for more details!

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

Shoot me an ingame message. I’ll tell you why I go for it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.