Older player returning and dragging a noob with him

My main is in the neighborhood of 90mil so and I use two accounts, the friend I’ll be dragging to the deep end is starting fresh so I’ll be showing him the ropes most of the time. I’ve done Nullsec and jspace, and would rather blast through vexors all day than bling out legions because I can. Main can do caps and blops (and an alt on the other account is almost ready for cov ops cyno. I would prefer null to teach my buddy in.

Would you be interested in whs?

If I wasn’t going to be teaching a brand new player I would go back to j space as I honestly get sick of how null alliances tend to be. Last time I got him to check it out of he used his room he was basically stuck with nothing to do untill I logged in besides mine has till sleepers came. In null although it’s not my favorite I can teach a No on to make his own way a lot easier.

I agree but depending on much sp he has, our wh could be a good place for him.Our wh is pretty good for trainign newers. That being said, I understand why you don’t wanna live in wh and respect your decision

1 Like

Come join us o/ We have good ratting space and tonnes of PVP fleets - interceptors is a low SP ship your friend can fly as well so he’d be able to participate in fleets when he’s ready ~

and @nicotania_rustica I deal with alliance politics in a way that means my members don’t need to.

We’re pretty newbro friendly and can definitely teach him when you aren’t around to. We even have specific ship doctrines for our newest guys so they don’t have to sit out on the action. Pretty laid back alliance all together, we just want folks who actually want to play EVE.

Sounds good, so what voice chat are people using these days? Seemed like a lot were switching over to discord last I played. Personally I liked mumble best but I’m sure I’ll end up downloading all three again.

Sounds good man. What region do you typically hang out in? Also what is your preferred coms?

Hey mate, Sinister. is recruiting some dudes. We are just getting going but have a fantastic leadership team to start with. I’m looking for some guys in this timezone to help give us coverage and I am more than okay with helping a new bro when you aren’t around.

Our focus is to live in NPC null while harassing the blue donuts and help to destabalize this boring monotony eve sov has become. Like you said it gets kinda old.

Come chat with me, see if we’re a good fit. Public Channel: Kings Beyond The Wall

Not sure if you were talking to me or Deckhard ~

We use Teamspeak 3 primarily for corp/alliance comms and Mumble for large scale fleets. We’ve found Discord has some rather nasty Pings and loses bitrate when more people join the server which makes people unhearable sometimes not to mention the inaility to speak across all rooms at once when intel/pings come up for people to be made aware with discord is not ideal (the same for whisper functions for Logi wings etc) and is bleh. We do have discord but that’s more for a messaging service than anything else.

We hang out in Drone Regions ~

Can have a chat in game if you like.

o/

If you’re interested in joining a group with sov, Apple of Discord would be glad to have you. We live in Scalding Pass and use TS3, as well as Discord and other services. You can send me a message in-game if you’re interested.

EA is actively recruiting pilots that have PVP experience to join us in NULL Sec space region of Immensea, for both small gang PVP and large Fleet Operations. We are looking for people that have a minimum of 20 million Skill Points, want to be involved and are mature. We understand that RL is first for our members. However, we would like that you log in several times a week to be a part of the team and keep those PVP skills sharp. Sorry no Alpha toons unless you have previous PVP experience. We are a member of the FCON Alliance.

If this Corporation is what you you are looking for:
Come by our in game recruiting channel: ExtremeAgony or contact in game JengoFett Miromme or Neva Second.

Laughing Jackass Logo
Fearless, often considered insane member of Wild.Hunt Alliance.

Sleep is for the weak,
and the dead.

We are neither.

Understand that we are a very casual community, that offer you freedom and opportunity, to pursue your own interests from within our team.

We are a PVP crew first and foremost, all other activities are secondary concerns.

Below you will find the links for Laughing Jackass Discord and Wild.Hunt Alliance Discord, Feel free to join both and introduce yourself.

We expect a level of competency, where you know how to survive in NS and can keep yourself occupied to a degree without our motivation, we want hunters, not F1 monkeys.

CoD:

To get a kickstart on your recruitment process, feel free to fill out this form and submit it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvrxKWKKyXhsP52HQc_B9ynTTMKvMaYm_jQXG4X1tH_A5I5g/viewform

Laughing Jackass:

Wild.Hunt:

We pvp every night, mostly old vets but brought some nubs with us too, so your friend can learn with them. Here is killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1563322611/

■■■■ talk is prevalent message me if interested.

Might be a bit late but check us out! Hit me up with a convo, we have a SP limit but if your’re both happy we can make exceptions :slight_smile:

60 Squadron Is A Nullsec corporation within Mordus Agels

We’re here for good fights, we’re not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.

What We Can offer you.
*>Fleets Of All Sizes
*>Regular PvP - With Corp & Friends
*>Friendship.
*>Active Teamspeak3 Server
*>Chilled laid-back environment
*>Money Making opportunities
*>BlackOps Drops

What we require from you>
*>Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*>Interest in Corp/ Alliance Activities
*>10 Million Skill points.
*> Maturity
*> Respect for Alliance/ Blues.

How to Apply.
Join Our Ingame Channel
60Recruit

We use both Discord and TS3 for the most part. Mumble is still good, but just not what we use currently.

We’re still recruiting! So if you haven’t found a home with one of these other fine gentlemen, feel free to hit me up in game, I’ll go over things with you.

Hallo

You are welcome to talk to us, we definitely got a place for you and your friend

Relaxed Nullsec Corp

still recruiting
Fly safe.
JM

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >>

• Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship Replacement Program * Ore / PI Corp Buyback * Years Of Experience * Good Ratting/Mining/PI

Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team PlayersPilots looking to learnPilots who can Have fun

About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convoZarosh Dugan today

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!