Player looking for new home

85mil SP pvp character with a couple of useful alts looking for a new home.

US TZ

Have bounced between newer groups and my own for awhile but wanting something more focused. Wanting FW minmatar or null sec, would really love to find a group that knows what their doing when it comes to small number nano gangs, wanting to learn all that. Work a lot, family and other obligations, can make CTA’s when really needed.

Hit me up here or for a response, mail me in game.

Howdy!!!

Check us out: Null to High Sec Recruitment! Vow of Vengeance!

We are not grind till you die serious but very good at the game with a focus on improvement personally and team wise everyday. Hit us up to have a conversation to see if we are a fit for each other.

Look forward to meeting you and see you on the grid!

Nesca

Hey there, sent you a mail ingame

Looking for new group

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Corin, I will shoot you an ingame evemail. Not really our style to prostrate ourselves here like everyone else is doing.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the rapid response. Like to get things going sometime this weekend. Ill be contacting a few of you guys soon. Appreciate it.

Hello, Corin Lethander!

I know from personal experience, Minmatar FW is very recommendable!

Just in case you prefer living in Nullsec or have an alt for FW and want a big slice of the cake…

GSF lives in Delve, the land of milk and honey. You can do about anything you want here. Rat, mine, explore, produce…

Fleets in every TZ. Join our recruitment channel, if you want to know more. We usually hang out there.
TLRE Recruitment

Some more info here:

@Gian_Bal

■■■■ you Gian.
<3

Dead Verlyn

o/ PVP heavy Corp come have chat in our Discord Server

or join us in our Public Chat Channel.

Check us out, could be a good fit:

Wild.Hunt is recruiting. Wild.Hunt Is Recruiting!

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Hey Corin,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. We use out of game comms (Slack) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

In terms of organised gangs, in the last two weeks:

Two weekends ago, we took out a new gang - Tech3 Covert Cruisers utilising Black Ops bridges killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894).
Last weekend, we took out the same gang, this time we killed a carrier + Rorqual - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387
This night, we killed a Rorqual (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=151911) then managed to get dropped by 4 Pandemic Legion Titans & 3 Supercapitals.

We’ve taken many more gangs since then, most of them impromptu. You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.