Looking for new home

Long time player looking for new home, interested in just about anything j-space, NPC null, LS except sov null. Primarily US EST. Been playing fairly regularly since 2009, 170 mil sp.

I can do:
pvp
Pve
indy
scanning
etc-for more just ask (includes what can be flown)

PS:
For responses please do not link or paste preformed mail they will be disregarded.

PPS:
I have done most things in EVE and I currently have no interest in living in sov Null.

Howdy, I guess I need to learn to read.

Anyways, you never said what your TZ is.

We here at Dirt ‘n’ Glitter are mainly a USTZ corp, trying to expand on that some though. We live in Prism, and like the occasional fleet roam, but also doing alot of solo. We’re trying BLOPs stuff on the side, we’ll see how that works out. If you wanna get to know us better, might I recommend joining our slack? Just evemail me your gaming email addy, and I can get you added.

I sent you a message in game, let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

o/

Don’t want to litter your ad with a wall of text, but if you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere with smart pilots, some fun fights (includes some none fun fights) and active comms we might be a good fit for you ~

Can talk in Discord or in game chat if you’re interested.

Thanks to all those who have replied so far no decision has been made.

We’re pvp corp based in highsec and lowsec. We left sov null because we got sick and tired of all the neckbeard’s bs and the circle jerking. We bring in quality pilots and if you like to blow stuff up and are not easily offended we might be a good fit. You really do need a sick sense of humor to call us home :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you!

More details here:

o/

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Come check us out if your looking for a laid back group of guys and wanting to just have fun and be part of a community instead of a number

Good, boring there anyway :slight_smile:

I won’t bore you with a bunch of “words”. Just going to add that piracy is a thing still.

Yarr :stableparrot:

come join us for a chat…more info and our public channel can be found at the post below :slight_smile:

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game.

Message Zarosh Dugan today!

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community
  • Logi SRP (because they the real MVPs)

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void
  • Lo Tech Industries

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Wow people can’t read.

1 Like

null life is best life :slight_smile:

To each their own

hi

i think we can be the right place for you

contact me ingame or join our public Chat “Akima PuB” or chat with “Tetsuya Ogeko”, “Hathorn Amar”. “Jo Phor” or “Juur Zibaoo”

o/

JuuR

Possible bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.