Returning player, 109 mil sp booster / trade / diplomacy / corp management

Hello there, capsuleers!

I’m a returning player and right now I’m basically looking for a reason to come back to EVE.

Last time I played a very long time ago, I was an off-grid booster (not an alt, though) at incursions and other pve activities. Other than that I was handling the inter-corporate politics and a bit of management. I also had a few small nets of production and freighter buddies whom I helped sell stuff. My latest activity was using an Orca to boost miners (since I had that mindlink).
I was a pretty casual player as you can tell.

I have fully trained Leadership, Social, Trade, Corporation Management, Planetary Interaction lines and have most of other required basics to fly ships of my choice, like engineering, shields, armor, navigation, etc-etc. I also retained my old Astarte booster ship and an Orca.

I’m looking for any type of corporation, that could use my skills or perhaps recommend another skillset. I am mostly casual, and peaceful (to a certain extend). It should also be noted that:
A) I haven’t been playing for quite a while;
B) I recently moved to China, hence my timezone (GMT+8). My usual gametime happens somewhere from 11 till 16 GMT;
C) I can fluently speak Spanish, Russian, Chinese and English.

If you require any more info - feel free to ask.

Fly safe!

What is china time zone?

Also, have you ever considered living in whs space and doing pvp?

Thank you for you answer!

China is GMT+8.

As for wormholes, I think I have no objections here. When I was still playing EVE wormhole space was safer than highsec and offered a lot more opportunities, so I don’t mind.

As for PVP, I have a bit more doubts. Firstly, EVE is not exactly supported in China, so I have to use VPN, which translates in quite a hefty latency number. While EVE PVP is not anywhere close to a 1st person shooter game with all the reflexes and quickshots, I am still afraid that having lag will somewhat undermine my efficiency to your corporation. The other topic is… experience. While I was forced to do some occasional PVP by the pirate players, I never truly excelled in it. My most often tactic was finding ways to avoid the confrontation or fighting alongside my friends. In other words, I know very little of PVP. Not to mention that my current skill-set and ships are not properly fitted for such fights.
What’s your opinion?

The experience wouldn’t be an issue because as long as you learn, you’ll get better. The time zone/lags would probably be an issue thought wormhole pvp is always small scale so I don’t know if you’d lag. If you aren’t lagging in high, you wouldn’t lag in whs.

Though, the +8 gmt is my worry. If you could tell me when you usually play in EVE time zone (GMT+0), that’d help me.

I haven’t noticed a big lag in high sec, really. Just the usual, perhaps half a second delay at most.

As for the time… it would be anywhere from 11 till 16 GMT, I suppose.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great

If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other

Link on forums:Salt getting to you? Try a little time with Evian Industries…

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Hi bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

hey there Alemu Cradle!

good to see you return! we are based in nullsec sov, with buyback program for your ore/loot/salvage/pi etc. also good ratting space and building stuff.

Besides above we participate in small and large scale pvp

Greetz,

Chev

Thank you for your answer, Dractox!

Alas, I’m afraid that I simply won’t fit in. My play hours are too irregular, to be called “constant”, plus, my inclination to PVP, as stated above is somewhat lacking.

Thank you for your offer nonetheless!

Thank you for your answer, Chevron7.

Could you please tell me a bit more of your corporation?
Like, how it is called, timezones, what kind of pilots you are currently in search for, etc-etc.

Wow, Margrete, thank you for such a detailed answer!

Your corporation seems amazing, however, if I may, what place could I have there potentially? As described above, I was never truly an industrial pilot.

No worries friend.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Fly Safe

Thank you for answer, Siegfried!

I’ll consider the corporation, for it sounds great!

I’m online if you want to chat.

Check us out

FREGE may be a fit for you. drop by the FREGE channel and hang out with us for a while see if its a fit. We do a bit of everything are a RL first corp because it is internet spaceships. but even if you don’t see us as a fit we may know some corps that will be. Could definitely put the skill set you described to good use.

Best of luck to you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.