Returning 3 acc player

Hello fellow capsuleers!

I am a returning eve player from Germany and looking for options to get back in the game. The last couple of weeks I had created my own corp to get 0% corp tax and just grinded LVL4 missions to fill up the pockets a little and in the meantime I studied the recent changes at least some of them, like market and such).
But tbh we all know playing alone is boring so I want to explore options.

My experience so far:

High-Sec: Missioning up to lvl 4, Mining (2 of 3 main chars can fly exhumers), Trading, Hauling, PI
One of my main chars can fly Freighter and jump freighter (unless skills changed since 2017) and is able to manage 300+ market orders. All my toons (6) have very good PI skills but nothing else.

Low-Sec: Not much experience. Only moon mining for a short period of time.

0.0: First experience was NRDS in Provi. usual stuff, flying CTA’s on a regular basis. After that a little bit of living in Legacy. Filled up my pockets mostly with carrier Ratting. Carrier pilot should be able to use heavy fighters too, so a super is possible although out of my ISK range right now.

No experience: Exploration, althoug I skilled a little bit into it because I wanted to find my lost MTU’s lol. Wormholes sound interesting but no experience whatsoever.
No experience in incursions, abyss and so on. No experience in small gang pvp besides of unorganized home defense fleets back in the 0.0 days.

Skill Points:

My 3 main characters have 23, 42 and 57 million skill points

What am I looking for:
It would be nice to learn about unkown parts of the game but I don’t really know if it suits my playstyle. I would consider going back to 0 too but this time I would really only consider a mostly “stable” and big corp/alliance because in my 0.0 days we had to flee all the time and got pushed out of space after just moving there not long before that. I know, I know nothing is safe - true but if you get anihilated two times in a row fun is not exactly the right word to describe that experience :wink:

My personal game activity varies a lot due to real life. Sometimes I can play several days almost all day If i want and sometimes I have to get things done very fast and in short time so that means I am not able to log in every day. I prefer a US/EU time zone corp/alliance. I can read and listen to english very well, fluent speaking is a little bit rusty but if that doesn’t bother you I would like to take the opportunity to improve my english.

1 Like

Hey we might be an okay fit for you.

Wormhole corp, no blues so PvP

1 Like

o/
Nice resume! We’d love to have you as part of the team!

o7

1 Like

Dear Ne Rundle Bier,

Welcome back to eve! You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP. We also have some indy Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

1 Like

Drop by our discord channel: https://discord.gg/ph7WWY and we can have a chat. At almost 17 years and counting, it doesn’t get much more stable than us.

1 Like

Hello mate , please take a look at us 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

We are a 90% EU Corp with a 90% UK majority !

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Hey there! I think we’d be a perfect fit for you.

[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet Nullsec PVP Corp Recruiting! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Medium sized Nullsec alliance in a large coalition. You meet all of our minimum reqs.

Hey there. I’m the founder of TXC, part of the SLYCE Alliance.

We are currently recruiting, looking for solid industrialists as well as combat pilots.

Take a few moments, look at our listing here and – if interested – reach out to me.

Here’s our Forum listing:

1 Like

Hello, check us out

1 Like

So far I want to thank all of you for reaching out I got a lot of ingame messages as well so I will be busy checking out all the offers and corps/alliances behind that. I haven’t decided yet but one thing I can rule out for sure and that is joining entities that harass Provi on a constant basis. I do not want to get back to NRDS but I also do not want to fight them regulary. o/

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 .

1 Like

Hey Ne Rundle Bier,
We are a corp in an null-sec alliance which borders high sec, we have plenty of pvp opportunities and are always welcoming both new and returning players.
We have a teamspeak server which is populated all day and there is a nice mix of PVE and Industrial opportunities to keep your isk flowing. Our alliance is as stable as one can be in EVE and there is always someone available to help you with any in-game questions you may have.
Contact me in game if you want more details.
o7
Executive Energy

1 Like

I hear self-sufficiency and action.

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

We love guys who chat and can multi box? Why our CEO did that the other day and whelp’d his carrier! We all laughed immensely, it was quite entertaining. Anyway, join our corp and I promise you too can see our CEO multibox and lose a carrier!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.