Returning Player - +100m SP - Looking For Corp

Been playing on and off quite frequently since 2005. 39 yo male, former Marine (Presidential Security), real life is priority with me. I sold my main on the bazaar some years back, so this character is now my main with +100m SP. I own a steel company and it’s hard to dedicate a ton of time to gaming these days. Most nights are usually free after 8pm est until 11pm or so.

I’m looking for a small to medium, active and experienced lowsec or WH Corp in Caldari space. I’m currently in Nonni, Lonetrek. I have a lot of stuff I’ve acquired over the years and I really don’t want to move far. Just looking for a relaxed group of people who pvp, sometimes mine, etc. I’ve done the whole nullsec corp/alliance thing years ago with it’s list of mandatory tasks. Not my thing these days. I have a stressfull job already, don’t need another one.

So hit me up if you think your Corp would be a good match. I look forward to speaking with you.

1 Like

Hey Jason,

Sounds like we’ll be a good suit for you. Living off c4 with c3/c5 static. Quite a bit of US tz folks, some of them are former or current marines too. We all play quite relaxed, RL first

Come to discord for a chat when you’re around

Hi

Try out Horse Killers corp, we are mature, veteran eve players that can ease you back into eve.

Join public channel or PM me in game for any questions.

Hey o7

Rather than just post a link to our recruitment post (which I will totally do anyway but no point reading it… It’s basically turned into me rambling about girls and other boring crap I get up to) C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore (Also, this is really just a diary about girls and stuff I update to ensure it isn’t just the word “BUMP”)

We are a small Corp of players (c10-14 actively at peak) and would be suited to a player looking to get involved in a Corp looking to grow.

We are small, but not completely useless (maybe you should read the post, it does explain a bit about us) and we are all (with the exception of the new recruits) +70M SP ourselves.

Have a look and PM SSjGhost in game if it sounds like something you would be interested in knowing more about and Ill set up a chat on TS.

FD and good luck with the Crop hunt o7

SSjGhost

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!.

Hey,

Try Aggressive Asset Relocation. We base out of Kinakka in Black Rise. Its FW space but we’re not in FW and we have a corp policy of temp-blues only, meaning we shoot pretty much anyone we find. So you will get a lot of content being with us. Just check our killboard : )

We’re pretty active, currently top corp in terms of kills pretty much every month in Black Rise despite not being a very big corp. We don’t have any requirements from our members, as we understand RL comes first. We also have a dedicated discord and corp website to socialize when we’re not online. We’re pirates, not into the whole mining thing, but we won’t stop you…haha… Might laugh at you though xD

If you join us, you will be flying anything from frigates all the way up to battleships and caps. But its mostly small gang fights, anywhere from solo to 15 ish people at best.

Hello @Jason_Doombringer,

We have a variety of in game and out of game experienced players. If you get a chance, come see what and who we are as an entity…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.