Returning Player Looking for a Friendly Corporation

Hey,
I’d like to leave this little link here, feel free to have a look. We’re new player friendly with lots of classes and programs designed for people who want to get a grip on the game (again)

With us you can decide your own level of involvement. Now we can’t compete with them goonies up there. But instead of being an anonymous nobody within their ranks you can actually be someone with us. Visible and valued.

Contact me or my corp ingame if you interested.

Cheers

hey there … we are a smaller corp maybe more the thing you are looking for
we have no minimum sp requirements
we do many things not just indy but oalso some pvp, pve, exploring and all the other stuff in eve

contact me ingame

Join the channel Elitenet Pub in game. I’d log to have a conversation with you about this. I’m currently trying to build something new and unheard of in Eve.

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Friendly - ish.
Helpful - ish.
Honest at least!

Tonnes of PVP and other opportunities coming shortly.

Reach out to us to have a conversation, lets see if we are a fit for each other! :slight_smile:

Nesca

Hey man! completely understand where you are comming from, coincidentally someone around your age also with a kid recently joined us! we value RL first and make the game enjoyable for everyone. i sent you a mail ingame. let me know if you have any interest and we can help you out!

Hey man, I have just come back to the game after a 6 months break while wife was pregnant ive got a 3 week old baby my self now :slight_smile: so know how you feel haha

We dont have any forced CTAs and casual play time is what every one does within the alliance currently so you will fit in well, with most of us being parents to young kids.

We offer WH space with pvp ops, camps, pve, exploration, full training and SRP + starter ships to get you going with exploration.

We are mainly EU TZ but I am on most of the day as I work from home so can be logged in to help members out and do small fleet stuff and pve fleets etc…

Depending on your timezone and night shifts would generally mean some one will be on no matter what time you come on generally speakin.

If you are interested feel free to drop me a reply or a message in game.
Happy corp hunting and good luck with the baby o7

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

What timezone are you looking for?

1 Like

Wild.Hunt is always recruiting. Wild.Hunt Is Recruiting!

@Rhynox_Brutalis Maybe take a look at this:

Hello @Rhynox_Brutalis ,

We understand and push IRL before Corp/Alliance . We enjoy eachother’s company and have fun in our winning or losing in game. Our priority is to create a Gaming Community where the sole purpose is to socialize from within the games we play.

Come check us out in game or in public Discord:

The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl
DOPLR

Hope to see ya in space,
o7
A :mage: of EVE content creation

Hey man, welcome back to the game!

Normally id do a long personalized post here, but its like midnight and Im dying so ill just post the link to my corp to get our name in your head. Ill be trying to contact you tomorrow though to hopefully have a more personal discussion. I hope youre around for a chat!

Welcome back! Maybe give us a look?
We are looking for fun, chill people in the US/EU timezones.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.