Returning player looking for a pvp corp

hello,
i’m a returning player with ~51mio SP(omega clone with 5.0 sec status), but would consider myself a newbro.
i tried eve a cpl of times, starting in 2013 iirc, with the goals to get into some pvp and make some money. never got a start to it and eventually ended up flying incursions and invest in skill injectors until i got bored and quit again. the skill injectors are part of the reason for the high SPs while having little game experience besides incursions.
maybe i’ve got my expectations wrong though - i’d like to do some pvp whenever i feel like it, alone or with others, while also being able to earn isk whenever i have some spare time and nothing else to do. but my selfeducating aaproaches didn’t work too well and maybe it’s time for me to ask for help.
so besides those two points i’d need some guidance if possible, bc i’d end up lost otherwise - again. ofc it’s not possible to do stuff solo while someone else is guiding me and holding my hand, i guess what i’m trying to say is i’d like to see as many things as possible to choose from. ^^
i also have an alt account - atm on alpha - with ~17m SP that i mostly used to transport goods and make some scanning/exploring. don’t know if that’s of any relevance.
if you think that you have/know of a place for me, have any tips or smth else it’d be much appreciated.
last but not least, i’m from germany -> eu timezone and i’m no native speaker, so pls don’t be too harsh on any mistakes made.

thanks for reading

Welcome back to the game!

Merry Christmas, here is a link to my corp’s website.

Calyss, we would be very interested in talking to you.

We are a growing corporation in sov that aims to help new players and allow them to take part in reaching the important goals our Corp has.

We offer free ships for pvp, with lots of pve content to also make isk.

Please drop into our discord for a chat: https://discord.gg/U3VA7W

Thanks!

http://righteouschoirboys.dk/

Check us out dude and get all the pvp u need

Heyhey. Assuming you are okay with Caldari FW, then Dirt ‘n’ Glitter may be what you are looking for

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo., small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

hello!
first of all: thank you all for taking the time to read/reply. i had little time over the christmas days, that’s why it took me a while to answer. for those messages i haven’t replyed yet - i will.
also i’m not looking for a new home anymore and hoping for some new experiences in null!
cheers

Provide lessons and training in PVP, ship fitting, fleet fighting and fleet command, lowsec survival and ISK making through combat.

Kill boards are not how we measure success, we only care about having fun shooting neutrals!

You MUST talk to a recruiter before applying.

We are recruiting for -

New bros
Dying in lowsec? (did we kill you?) Need help fitting ships? Got no ISK? Got no skills? We provide support for all of it with structured lessons, 1 to 1 PVP and survival training. We WILL turn you into a PVP badass.

Other bros
Tired of elitist corps with bitter veteran members? Tired of being an F1 monkey? Looking to create space debris from log in to log out? Come pew with us!!

Basic skill plans and fleet doctrines are provided.

Teamspeak required.

You MUST talk to a recruiter before applying.
Join our Recruiting Channel here: W.T.F Recuritin

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.