Returning player looking for non stop PvP fun!

So like the title says I wanna return to the game, I’ll probably be staying alpha for a wee bit so I can get a feel for it again and make sure I’m here to stay.
I mostly got burned out last time I played because content was slow or required me to sit waiting or travelling for hours for a 10-30 minute fight so. With that in mind I’m looking for a group that can provide both alpha and omega content on a regular basis that’s fun and easy, once I get hooked again though I’ll be more than happy to join in with any more hardcore super serious stuff if that’s an option. Mostly active from 2000-0200.

Hello there! We may have what you are looking for here at Spectral. Please feel free to join the ‘Spectral Public’ channel or contact me in game and we can further discuss what we have to offer you and if that would be the right fit for you.

hello there i think we could fill ur play style

LIES!! ITS NOT EVEN SQUARE! no really i tried to convo you and you wasnt online lol so i call liez or hax on the active times you are online lol :stuck_out_tongue:

jokes aside would be cool to have a chat with you and find out a bit more about what you done in your past in eve etc so can better judge where you want to go towards with your future gameplay etc.

not burning out on the game is difficult thing to do without friends/people to talk with and have a laugh with etc

i have been playing since day 1 but took multiple long breaks my self over the years…

honestly best way i have stayed in game is having friends and people to chat with and have a laugh even some times taking a break for a few hours to play other games together etc…

If you would be interested to have a chat feel free to reply here or message in-game I am semi afk for next couple of hours but will be back on tomorrow evening (crappy xmas visits to do tomorrow - how fun!)

Thanks so far, gonna have a look and have a chat with some of you. Still looking though.

You should consider coming to fly with us: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

Pretty sure my Minmatar standings are far too low to join that side of the warzone unfortunately.

Hey check us out!

Newest video:

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game… Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Daily PvP content here!

KB is linked within ad:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.