Small EU Corp Looking for Friends

As title says

We are a small EU PvP corp looking for some friends
Currently 5 members and alts
Currently we live in a WH, but are looking to get back to K Space (either low or null)
BLOPS and Capital Ready

We are looking for a PvP group to join
Not looking to merge into another corp

Hit me a convo or mail

:wink:

Heya! We’re a mid-size-ish multi-TZ community of pirates that live in LOWSEC Khanid. Introducing those villainous pirates known across New Eden as those Dastardly Darwinism boys!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

We do everything we can to keep LOWSEC and 0.0 dangerous! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Ultimately we’re just some chill dudes out to play this game… as a game, for funsies. Oh and for explosions (hopefully theirs)!

Your activity times are pretty close to ours and since we’re EUTZ heavy, we could be the match you’ve been looking for :heart_eyes:

Give us a shout if you’re interested in looking further, just be aware, we don’t have any corp barriers in our alliance… i.e. no central corp TS rooms or individual corp ops. We have many different corps but we all play together as a single entity. So if individuality is something you crave… get ready for that barrier to be shattered! :wink:

CLICK BAIT >>>

I know you said you were looking to get back to K space, but I thought I would take a shot and give you a reason to stay in WH space instead.

Take a quick look at what we are and what we do. We are always looking for all size corps to help them build themselves up inside our most established WH space.

We currently have some really good EU players and are looking to grow in that time of operation. We OP in all of them, but unfortunately we lost our main EU Corp due to the CEO needing some time away from EVE. It might just be the opportunity for you to grow and have your players come join something bigger. We not only are in Low J Space, but with our vast WH life experience we believe we bring the best to ALL our corps that join the Alliance. We truly are an Alliance for the Corporate Entities and not the other way around like most entities in EVE today.

Check us out as an alliance as well as individual corps to get a good picture of what we stand for in game as well as out of game.

[WHSOC] WORMHOLE SOCIETY Alliance recruiting various corps & people

Hope to hear from you and see ya in space,
o7 a :mage: for content creation

Howdy! Our Alliance is recruiting, we live in -0.5 null with maxed ADMs and people that cover all TZ’s! Please reach out to Daymio Katar to have a conversation to see if our alliance is for you! Let him know that Nesca sent you his way! Here is our corp ad to give you an idea if we will be a good fit or not… Daymio is happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Thanks and hope to see you on the grid! :slight_smile:

Nesca
Vow Of Vengeance
Impirium Divine

Still Looking

Hey, I know you said you are looking to go back to K Space but as some one else said above if you are willing to consider WH life with extra pvp in k-space then we may be able to help.

We are a smaller alliance, EU based with rl committments like every one else, we dont force CTAs, we offer training from real vet players, help with recruiting, friendly comms etc.

We also work with a lot of names within Twitch and EVE community going on daily fleets with various streamers + behind the scenes work with others for extra fun PVP.

We have WH space ready for you to base from if you dont currently own your own WH still, while you are their you have access to our infastructures and we will work with you to find the perfect WH to suite your needs or you can work with another corp and base out of their wormhole if some thing is agreed upon between diplos.

If you are interested to have a chat drop me a reply and can get on voice and have a chat through some bits and get to know some more about each other :slight_smile:

Happy corp hunting o7.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.