Fatal Rain > what we all really want to know is what is your position on brexit?
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll die
The worst pirates you have ever heard of…but at least you have heard of us.
Lowsec pirates who rule Khanid Lowsec.
We have caused Ev0ke to restructure, helped kill Nulli Secunda, forced Purple Helmeted Warriors from the region, HUN Reloaded left because of us, Northern Army were eased out, The Methodical Alliance left Querious due to our pressure, Surely Your Joking died, Jihadasquad died. Everybody who comes to Khanid eventually disbands or leaves. Rabble alliance died in Querious, Darkness + Blades of Grass left because of Darwinism. Volition Cult has disbanded because of us, Imperium Divine moved away, The R0NIN ran away from us in Querious because of our skillz. Currently NC is dying in Khanid. UPDATE: NC have left Khanid due to our memes and pvp skill, MC is also disbanding because of their experience in Khanid, Stellae Renascitur are being evicted from QFC due to poor performance against us. The majority of Exiled Gaming members have left EVE because of us. Their pet alliance GDUSK is reorganising as well. Southern Legion Alliance are leaving Querious because they couldn’t take and hold a single system of ours. The CareBear PirateShip died as well. SpaceMonkeys died a second time because of us, The Hivemind Federation are being pushed from Querious, GoonSwarm has lost Querious because of us, FATAL ORDER died in lower Querious, Kansas City Shuffle are dying en masse to our swarms of good pilots, PLA goon corp is currently dying to Darwinism and allies
We are down to earth real life friendly funny pirates that occasionally poke 0.0 for content as well.
What do we do and offer?
Dying, sometimes badly, blaming each other as our ships are turned into a debris field
We have a huge range of people and personalities within the alliance. To give you a flavour:
- ‘Glorious’ Space leaders
- Pilots that always need orders repeating 10 times
- Some priest dude
- Pilots that are good at pvp
- Pilots that are terrible at pvp
- Pilots that think they are good at pvp, but are mistaken
- Pilots that don’t shut up on teamspeak
- Pilots that don’t ask for help in combat when they clearly need it
- Pilots that over analyse everything
- Pilots that only Pyfa
- Funny pilots
- People that tell terrible jokes
- Eastern Front WW2
- Less funny pilots
- People that don’t get said terrible jokes
- That (Those) one (six) pilot(s) that always jump(s)!
- Nerd that makes wooden spoons
- That one that turns up and says “Hey, what we doing”, just after a complicated plan has been explained
- Poor pilots
- Those people that are on comms but aren’t listening and immediately ask “what, what, what we doing, what do you need me in” the second action is called
- Lithuanians with a plan!
- The mega rich
- Great relationships
- Weird bloke that knits leather bags
- That person that asks for blops and expects 15 bombers within 4 seconds to be ready
- Guarryyy Bell!
- Conspiracy theorists
- Then there is EyeofRah… mfw
- Narrow minded non-conspiracy theorist types
- Geopolitical discussions revolving around Greece vs Turkey
- Boring people
Do you believe the Earth is shaped more like a Dominix or a Barghest? Explain your answer with sources.
Overall, a pretty normal middle size ish multi- timezone community of pirates. We are literally dreadful. So if you die to us you are worse than a CCP designing sov.
So if you are a corporation of of relaxed and insane pilots that like chilled lowsec life, come to talk to us!
Now recruiting - Directors in Alliances in the QFC. Please transfer us your structures for the lols
We don’t have a forum and hardly use our discord. Oh, and slack, that is a thing we don’t use…
It can get quiet in Khanid sometimes so be able to entertain yourself when its quieter.
Perhaps you are a newer corp that would like to get a taste of lowsec life?
Recruitment (US): Gary Bell
Recruitment (EU): Crystalline Entity
Recruitment (AU): Tonestar 1, Xeonau DaBoosak
Public Channel: DRWIN PUB