Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

So, NOT really permanent, just until one dies and is then replaced sort of permanent.

raise the bloody dagger, intone, “And Molok the Deceiver was sacrificed upon the Altar of God”, and three times thrust it through the hearts of Wicked slaves, one of each Minmatar bloodline, sipping their blood and filling with it a golden vial which she will forever wear around her neck.

If people weren’t needlessly suffering and dying I would be making colourful comments about the harm the belief in absurdities can lead to. As it is, you’re a walking advertisement for atheism, no special comment from me is required. Well done.

The option to join the Faith is available to all, of course; your initiations will take place in the existing, opposite Initiation Chamber and follow the same format. Reservations required for non-Aria Jenneths, however.

Oh sure, special treatment for Ms. Jenneth. Actually, if you cared about her the way you claim you’d leave her alone and stop doing these things you know hurt her. But this isn’t about her really, is it?

3 Likes

If the old forums were still active you would be able to view my numerous comments concerning the interactions between narcissistic abusers and their intended victims.

5 Likes

Always cycles back to the beginning.

2 Likes

a)I’m pretty sure the Amarr Empire is more famous than he is.
b)That kind of ‘you are the most famous’ is exactly what he’s looking for. Congratulations, Kim, you are worshiping at the altar he has built for you.

4 Likes

I mean, yeah. Pretty much that.

1 Like

You may be right. Tuulinen might disagree with you. I may have been responding more to him than you. But anyway, maybe you could share your views on the role of CONCORD during Operation Highlander? One of their ships was destroyed, there was a sort of a “countdown” with ample time for CONCORD to push buttons before Caldari Prime might be doomsdayed, yet they did not. Why do you think they did not?

Doing alright there…

Damn. guess I’m ■■■■■■.

I kinda wanna hug you now.

2 Likes

If I had to guess, because 2/5 of the CONCORD executive council, or whatever they call it, were telling them ‘STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS’ and the other 3/5 recognized that getting involved, even through CONCORD, in events around Caldari Prime was probably going to spark a firestorm.

Ironic, considering it’s exactly the kind of situation CONCORD’s supposed to prevent… but then, they’re supposed to prevent it, not intervene, I suppose. Either way, CONCORD sucking at their job doesn’t change their options when it comes to reprisals against individual actors who aren’t in charge of massive military infrastructure (and don’t work for people who control CONCORD’s funding).

2 Likes

The use of a haptic contact podsuit while under a state of hydrostatic capsule induced synesthesia, and a class 3 hallucinogen during the playing of the third movement of Sevini’s Caprice no. 6 is ill advised.

1 Like

Well this definitely can’t be talking about me. I’m not a good boy, I’m a bad girl. I also certainly don’t post in an attempt to curry favour with anyone. It sounds to me like someone is feeling a little sensitive and touchy about posting in a public forum and people disagreeing with her.

Shame on you all.

2 Likes

Learn the difference between disagreement and attack.

After you.

5 Likes

That’s quite pathetic attack, as I clearly know the difference.

I’m certain one day you’ll be able to demonstrate this, rather than simply labelling everyone as trolls, if that is the case.

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

That’s a clear lie though, as I clearly don’t label EVERYONE as trolls. Only those, who do troll. For example, ones who claim I do something for everyone, where I clearly do not.

I think they quite earned that fame and name.

:-1: :-1: :-1:

2 Likes

Sorry, allow me to clarify “everyone who disagrees with you and says things you do not like”.

To elaborate, you see here the threat? "You said something I disagree with, I may have to label you as a troll.

3 Likes

That sort of clarification is again nothing else but a lie and trolling. Everyone with minimal skills of using GalNet search button can find examples of me disagreeing with respectful people respectfully. And speaking with respect to people who say things I don’t like as well.

And if you were devoid of that sort of attention from my side, look at your own type of posting.

And this is again nothing else than trolling. Why? Because you actually omitted what I was referring to:
“And claiming that I do something, where I clearly don’t do it.” - Yes. Because that sort of posting (claiming things about others that they do something they don’t) about other person is 100% trolling.

Also, I wonder how you failed to notice that I wasn’t calling Ms. Vess a troll, just warned her to prevent her from descending into that pit.

You did what you always do, specifically demanded someone not do something, as if you have any authority over other people’s actions, as if your views of their behaviour hold any relevance and as if you labelling someone a troll magically makes them so. It must be nice to live in your world, where you can define everything in black and white and anything you dislike can be conveniently dismissed and scorned.

I could troll you. I’m sure it would entertain me for a time but I’ve never felt sufficient impetus to. I’ll simply pity your delusions instead and hope in time you manage to become a better person.

3 Likes