[Vegas] Proposed AF/HAC Module - Assault Damage Control

I think this is a good example of PYFA/EFT vs real life. In real life things don’t go the way they appear on paper, not to mention even on paper my vengeance will survive the great majority of circumstances in this Cerb + Mach fight.

You’re operating under the assumption that Jackleen (the cerb pilot) had a crystal ball that could look into the future and seeing exactly which ship and fitting I was going to tackle his friend with, and thus would know exactly how to fit his ship to take me down.

If I had the same crystal ball I would refit my ship as follows (same as above post), it was this very thread that intrigued me to redesign it. Here’s I’m boasting 426 hp/s against kinetic (545 overheat) with a 12.1k armor buffer against kinetic.

I get 800hp/s against explosive and thermal in this setup and 466 hp/s against EM (kinetic is the weakest resist, thus if I absolutely knew I was going to fight a Cerb I would fit a kinetic hardener, but sadly we don’t have crystal balls).

[Vengeance, The Bat Mobile Redesigned]

Centii A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Gistii B-Type 1MN Afterburner
Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler
Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 150

Imperial Navy Small Energy Nosferatu
Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Rocket
Imperial Navy Small Energy Nosferatu

Small Anti-EM Pump II
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Just for the lolz here’s a pic of PYFA if I actually did fit a kinetic hardener with my crystal ball:

Overheated:

Actually the next time I hear in intel that a solo Cerb is bouncing about I’m going to do this. hehehe solo kill with a veng!

I really hope the veng layout/stats remain the same after ADCU module release, I don’t want them to gimp my bat mobile.

Consumable afterburners for AF’s would be a better way to go instead of ADCU module.