100 mil to the most evil character portrait #6

2114317436_256%20(1)

I’d nominate Tyrannos Strategos, but I’m pretty sure Drifters have no desire for our contests. That being said, what could be worse than those in trade and manufacturing? The ones that care more about results than how they affect others?

That being said, @Orochimaru_Angel if you happen to know where I could find a left synthetic eye, it’d be greatly appreciated. All I can seem to find are right eyes, and I’d rather have a set before making use of them.

1 Like

I guess I’m pretty twisted for finding that image hawt. polishes tarnished halo

1 Like

Are you sure you can use two synthetic eyes at the same time? I thought you could equip only one eye piece at the time, so you can’t even combine one synthetic eye with those glasses for example.

Uhm thanks I guess.

1 Like

Probably, doesn’t hurt to try though. After all, what’s the worst that can happen?

I’d still like to add to my collection and it is something hard to find.

1 Like

He tells himself every morning

1 Like

you know a pic is better in place than discussions in my thread.

1 Like

4 Likes

So good looking that it’s evil

1 Like

20 Likes

looks kinda like karl pilkington lol

2 Likes

How about a few more portraits so i can choose a winner…

1 Like

Blink Red wins 100 Mil for that portrait.
I think that was evil enugh. Mail me ingame m8.

Keep going to get 100 mil isk, More pictures!

2 Likes

what about roleplay :smiling_imp: my alt

sansha :crazy_face:

4 Likes

very nice, i like it. pm me ingame and 100 mil is yours m8.

2 Likes

11 Likes

really nice… lets see some more pics

1 Like

2 Likes

There’s always a chance I’d steal the packages I deliver to your door. How u like me now? Muahaha! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I love threads like these, always gives us Capsuleers a chance to show off our portraits, especially since it takes hours just to do up a regular one, let alone intend it to convey a specific feeling.

Anyway for Halloween in 2014, I decided to go for an evil scary portrait and for 6 weeks I called myself Demon DMC:

However in my opinion this portrait of my crazy maniacal alt I created in 2011 definitely portrays pure Evil:

Then again Evil goes hand in hand with Sinister which I think is portrayed very nicely in this alt portrait:

Anyway, I must admit CCP did a great job with Character Creation. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to show off some of the portraits I’ve created over the years.

4 Likes

i5cRq8Ud_400x400

3 Likes