100m + 28msp lf corp eutz

hi

i’ve been a solo pvp dork for most of my eve time but it’s gotten a bit boring and i’m trying to see if i can find something different. my main has 100m sp in subcap pvp and i have a 28m ceptor/dictor alt that can also do links with command dessies. kb in case u care https://zkillboard.com/character/2112838134/.
mainly looking for nullsec, not a fan of wormholes and def not lowsec. i log in pretty much every day but the bulk of my play time is thursday through sunday evenings eutz although i end up in ustz quite often. i can multibox and pilot manually, i’m fine with p much any sort of pvp. except for caps, i don’t know sht about caps. not looking for anything terribly specific, and i’m not hellbent on joining a corp no matter what, just feel the need for a change and trying to see if i can find something that really appeals to me other than solo

1 Like

How about A-NI? Basing out of NPC null.

Come check us out, if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi @walleater

We are The dark vanguard - EUTZ PVP corp in Triumvirate. KB here: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

We focus on fun PVP and aggressively looking for engagements. We do use caps fairly heavily (it is null sec after all…) but mostly a lot of Subcap pvp.

Come for a chat, mail me in game or discord: https://discord.gg/bNQB5s

Rakkin

I think you’d fit in pretty well with us in Katothen. since it looks and sounds like you’re an active PvP-first player. We’re based in Providence, which is a PvP hotspot, and primarily active in late EU/early US TZ. There’s plenty of fleets going out, but also a lot of opportunity for solo & small gang content too, which sounds like it’s been your jam so far.

Come chat to us on Discord if you have any questions.

Hey Walleater, Black Omega Security is recruiting.

BLACK OMEGA SECURITY Recruitment for PVP’ers Now Open <<< more info to see if you’re interested.

hello mate . i thought id leave this hear as well :slight_smile:
very large and active PVE . PVP corp based down in feyth . mainly UK and US tz

@walleater! Hello, I hope you’re having a good day <3

We’re EUTZ and USTZ, we’re casual and we’re an awesome Space Family. I’d love to talk to you about joining Battle Kats and becoming the latest member of our growing Space Family. Please give my advert below a read and let me know what you think. Personally, I think you’d have a lot of fun with us and we’d be happy to have you join the team! You wouldn’t be a number here, we don’t roll that way. As CEO I see it as my duty to make sure that everyone knows each other and actually makes friends, so if you join us I will treat you like family!

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Come join in with us for lowsec pew. Have a chat in game with us.

Hi welleater o/

I feel we may have exactly what you’re looking for, do you have time for a chat?

Some more about us;

We’re a growing corp looking to grow our existing up a EU/USTZ, we are fortunate enough to have both small and large fleet operations within our alliance and lots of small gang activity - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

A little about us, REZCO is a Null PVP Corp as per our wonderful killboard, we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance one of the oldest alliances in EVE which is part of the FI.RE Coalition.

Some Video Clips

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Life Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.
  • We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.

If you’re interested come join our Discord

Best,
Ryan

hey walleater i recognise your name from BSB.
I also fly a lot of solo and occasionaly do small gang stuff. My corp does almost daily small gang nano roams in nullsec. We stage out of a C4 with a C3/C5 static but since people scan a lot we have nullsec connections very often. Think about trying krypted out.

Some of our latest kills

Join our discord to talk

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Yo, I know you said you aren’t a fan of wormholes, but if you get bored of null and want to try something new, check out No Vacancies. We do nano roams in null sec daily, plus other stuff in both null and wormhole space. Just take a look and think about it :blush: C5 Wormhole PvP - [NVACA] No Vacancies has vacancies!

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms.which is a part of the new alliance trigger happy.

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

@walleater Come and talk with us see if our pack is a good fit for you!

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow things up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hey check if you can find a home with us

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.