Lf nullsec corp eutz

hi

i’ve been a solo pvp dork for most of my eve time but it’s gotten a bit dull and i’m trying to see if i can find something different. my main has 130m sp in subcap pvp and i have a 28m ceptor/dictor alt that can also do links with command dessies. kb in case u care walleater | Character | zKillboard.
mainly looking for nullsec, not a fan of wormholes and def not lowsec. i log in pretty much every day but the bulk of my play time is thursday through sunday evenings eutz although i end up in ustz quite often. i can multibox and pilot manually, i can do logi or support, i’m fine with p much any sort of pvp. i can’t fly any caps but i’m prepared to give them a serious shot if the environment is good for it. please reply here or in game, ty

Hey man it sounds you would fit in right with my corp Rusted and Rejuvenated! We currently live in Cloud Ring with Triumvirate. ! We are tight-knit, very active, and enjoy PvP of all kinds, whether that be alliance ops or going on small gang roams. We however specialize in small gang PvP in particular. We are currently looking for people within the US and EU TZ, who have experience and are interested in a null sec experience outside of a big block.

Below is what we offer:

• Solo and Group PvP opportunities
  • Alliance Level Large Fleet opportunities in both NA an EU TZ
  • Corp run Small Gang NA and EU TZ Ops and Roaming
  • Opportunities for training including FC training for future FC’s
  • 100% Alliance SRP to cover ship losses
  • An Active Teamspeak 3, Discord, and custom Web services
  • Nullsec ratting
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Jump Freighter service and logistical support

Requirements:

• Omega Required for all accounts
  • A working mic with access to TeamSpeak required
  • Access to Discord required
  • ESI Token for all characters required
  • Recent small gang experience and/or large fleet experience required
  • Alts for use as Dictor, Cap and/or Cynos strongly desired.
  • Caldari & Minmatar doctrine capabilities strongly desired

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust” or PM the following leadership:

Corp CEO:
Saladon Dragonfist

Head Recruitment/Corp XO:
Vladamier Donvendonish

EU Recruiter:
Lafien Venind

US Recruiter:
Dub Tzestu

You can also reach us through our discord: Rusty Boys Welcome
Zkill: Rusted and Rejuvenated | Corporation | zKillboard

Hi Walleater,

We are 100% independent group of pvp that operate in venal (null npc) and with us you will have to deal with sov warfare or blue doughnut mentality. 99.9% in the game are hostile and venal atm is a very rich target environment where you can grow with us.

We play for fun due to the fact that ALL OF US are married with kids and full time jobs and we dont have time for time consuming fleets and whatnot.

with us you play as much you can and want and we tend to keep things as simple as possible.

if you want to know more just check our website www.mortisangelus.com

there you will find more about us and what we are doing.

/prim

ure more then welcome lets have a talk over a bottle of wisky :smiley:

greetings and salutations Evilsummit

Hello :wave:

We would be interested in having you fly with us :slight_smile:

Greetings mate . If you looking for a more chilled group take a look at us.

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.