100M SP / 102M SP [EU] Looking for a home in empire

Been playing on and off for 9 years, two mains, 100M and 102M SP, long corp history, as I’ve been in and out of various alliances etc. Finally gave up the null life a few months ago after realising that as a father with a demanding job IRL, having to meet participation requirements was just making me hate the game. Fond memories of living in empire and doing a little pvp in lowsec, I realise now that was way more fun than 0.0 life in general, I missed being able to just go to Jita and buy stuff.

I’ve got a fairly warped sense of humour, and am based in the UK. Quite technically minded due to my job, but imagine that most people playing EVE are the same. Got a headset, quite happy using discord, slack, ts3 whatever.

My corp history is long, there’s no hiding that, but in the words of Nixon “I’m not a crook!”, nine years is a long time, and I wanted to try everything (RvB, established null, ‘newbie’ null etc). Outside of EVE I’m part of a small clan of players that play other games, of which 2 are currently active in EVE and a couple more could be tempted back.

If you’ve got room in your heart for this grizzled old bittervet, give me a shout :slight_smile:

Krez

Hey there @Krezly_Snipes
I think my corp, Vector Galactic, could be the place for you.
We’re a lowsec PVP corp, part of established lowsec PVP alliance, Shadow Cartel. With us you can expect to experience small to large scale fights, occasionally with capital escalation. We also love our blops drops. But most of all we’re a chill, laidback corp who enjoy hanging on comms and talking ■■■■ while getting some pew pew, while also understanding that IRL comes first (no participation requirements, though being at least semi active is kinda a must)
If this sounds like it would interest you at all, please do get in touch! Happy to answer any questions, and I’ve put our ad below so you can get more info :slight_smile: Fly safe o7

Hey @Krezly_Snipes , if yo uwant to try a small corp just starting which organises public fleets into 0.0., look over to the PuffinSquad thread - would be happy to have some old players there besides myself and a few others cough

cheers,

MadLib

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.