90 something pvper returning looking for low sec pirate corp

Exactly what the title says guys. Don’t have time in my life for nullsec or batphone fleets or mandatory ops etc so don’t waste your time getting in contact if you have alot of those things, not being a douche, just saving you busy recruiters some time :slight_smile:

What I am looking for-

Active around 21:00 - 01:00 game time
A number of good pilots to fly with
No drama

What I offer-

ISK enough to supply my own ships
A good pilot to fly with
No drama

Would rather not go FW as plexing makes me die a little inside.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Fly
o7

Hi there @Mundi_Kundoni
I think my corp, Vector Galactic, could be a good fit for you. We’re a lowsec PVP corp, part of established lowsec alliance, Shadow Cartel. With us, you can expect to be in small to large scale fights, occasionally with capital escalation. We also love our blops drops. When it comes down to it, we’re a chill, laidback corp who understand that real life comes first. When we’re online we enjoy hanging out on comms and talking ■■■■ while shooting ■■■■. You can read more in our ad below, but if this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, just let me know :slight_smile:

I know you said you don’t want FW however we primarily use it as a means to get content. We get shitloads of content in the timezone you specified and using the FW beacons allows us to dictate the terms of the fight.

Check our killboard so far for this month, around 1100 kills in the last 12 days.

Hi. https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sinister-eutz-pvp-0-0/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.