100m+ sp with 5 alts

Looking for small gang us tz corp.

A lil about me I’ve been playing eve on and off since 2010, I like small gang fights or even smaller scale cap brawls.

I have a dredd alt, a sabre alt, 3 man mining fleet with boosts a couple fw alts and a main that can fly all sub caps.

Not interested in tidi coalition fights that take 4 hours or so, also I would just apply for one of those and not be looking here lol

If your interested in me further hit me up on discord
Joeyscirocco#9522

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hi,
You Are Welcome With Us Come Join Us.

Check us out brother. The content you are looking for is all in low-sec.

hi there m8

Maybe you can consider being part of a independent pvp group operating out of pochven.

We got a small but growing us tz group you could be part of and help us make a greater presence in thee area.

if you want to know more feel free to look at our latest recruitment video below

you can also join our discord and talk to us if you like

Sidenote: All our fleets are public fleets so you can join anytime if you decide not to join our humble group

cheers
Prim

I r the ceo of the viper-squad corporation within bad attitude alliance, and i would like to have a chat if anything of the above might fit your gamestyle.

o/

Hey Joey!
Come check out our post, there’s info about us and ways to reach us for more info!
Would you like know more?

• Jaded

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.