Looking for a new home

strong text

Hello- I’m a returning old eve player been playing since 2007. I’ve done everything in eve, Every time I come back I do the same thing I was doing which was pirating. Been pirate since I was 3 months old in eve online. I don’t mind it still, from what I have heard there is no longer small gang pvp. I have FC’d big fleets all the way up to capitol fleets. I have no interest in leading. This paragraph is not bragging just want to give a little back ground of me.

What I want-

Active Corp with some numbers no blobs if possible.
Active PvP
18+ ( Prefer 21+)
USTZ
Any type of PvP.

Thanks,
Trix.

Join The Old Guys

https://sonsofbane.com/

1 Like

Check us out!

2 Likes

Hello Trixxo,

Do you have any interest in living in WH space?

Kiven

1 Like

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance That’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

1 Like

Hey Trixxo,

We are A USTZ Small gang PvP corp living null and fighting in low. We are from your time in eve and are looking for chill dudes to shoot digital spaceships with. Come have a chat with us and we can go into details and see if you would be interested. Find me in game or in our Discord

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there

come give us a look, long time mature corp, lots of great members, offering all aspects of Null

Over 14 years and going strong!

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back little family.

Visit our in game channel: “TSSOC Recruitment”

and hop into our discord if you would like to talk

Server Invite Link:

Join the TSSOC Headquarters Discord Server!

Hey bro come check us out! We live in wormholes and focus heavily on the PvP side.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.