100mil sp liability

So who Is recruiting? Fancy nullsec, probably goons as they look fun.

100mil sp main, dread/hunter/falcon alt, and another stupid alt that does donkey things.

I’m a total liability, have a drink problem, I’m eu most of the time (depends how much of the bottle is left), I like to fly stupid ■■■■ that usually just gets dropped on then hide it from the ceo by gatecamping.

Not played much lately so looking to get back into things and rat so I can buy a super and lose it doing something stupid.

All in all I’m a pvp focussed pilot with a decent killboard which I don’t really care about.

Thx

1 Like

Hey we fly absurd ■■■■ daily!

Have you ever thought about wormhole space? We’re way more laid back than any null alliance. and we don’t care about kill-board efficiency as much as getting fights. We also try to empower everyone to take fleets out do all sorts of shenanigans. So if you do some stupid drunken ■■■■ with your capitals I’m sure theres plenty of guys that are willing to follow.

Our typical nano fleet consists of:

-Osprey Navys / Anti-tackle

-Oracles / Dps

-Keres / Ewar / Light tackle

We also got everything you could want for building and maintaining many caps!

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

COME BACK TO THE FAMILY ^^

1 Like

Hey man!
I want to talk to you about lethal injection!
we might be a good fit for you, we also living irresponsibility!
we are PvP Focused but we also are a major producer of in game drugs!
Lets chat some time, see if you are a good fit!
discord
or Apply Here
Drunken ridiculous ■■■■ welcome and (sometimes) encouraged

1 Like

You could join Goons, if you want to mindlessly push F1 in 10% tidi all day.
Or, you could join Naliao Inc. in BL, get all the hilarious subcap/cap content you want with little to no tidi, and a hilarious blops program that has recently been responsible for single handedly crushing Impass.
Also your alliance exec would be quite tall. Which I think is possibly one of the most important values in an alliance exec.

hi @Lan_Wang

have a look here:

join AKIMA Pub channel and we talk about

JuuR

mail sent IG

Come check us out over at Moira. Null to rat in and lowsec to lose ■■■■ in. Come fight!

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.