50mil SP having a hard time finding an active corp?

Coming back to the game from a 2 year hiatus. I’ve been browsing Corps here for the past few days and can’t seem to get many responses when I join public recruiting channels.

I’m USTZ and looking for active null PVP – small, big, doesn’t matter. Not really interested in WH stuff anymore. Really just looking for active corps w/mature members.

I’ll be on off and on all day today so feel free to HMU in game.

1 Like

Sent you a note in game.

1 Like

got it – thanks

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Austex, Come check out Moira. We are a GalMil group that runs in Lowsec and in our pocket of null sec we own. We have a lot of good guys that’ll be glad to have you along!

1 Like

feel free to hit us up

1 Like

Check out Repo We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

found a Corp., thanks guys

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

jump into the infinite point recruitment channel, we will get you into some content =)

1 Like

@Austex,

About the only person who actually goes in the public recruiting channels is @MrChuckNorris and well he’s crazy :wink: If you want to talk more about our corp Right Click Jump To - RCJT and send me a discord msg rangerwolfy#4987

1 Like

If you are still looking after all that, there’s an opportunity to jump into the deep end with entry to one of the oldest, most well known PvP alliances in the game. We’re active, kicking ass daily, and having fun doing it. Do well and you have an opportunity to graduate into PL.

1 Like

I’m also getting back into Eve, also looking for a Corp of active mature players who wouldn’t mind letting a newish player tag along. Lookin to just have some fun. Going solo has gotten pretty stale. Hmu in game

1 Like

@Yacoom_Hyrol Would you be interested to live in wormholes?

1 Like

If you’re interested in PVP, you should check out Aideron Robotics, a new player friendly corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising.

I’ll message you in game with our Discord info.

Hi Austex

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years as a corp, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

1 Like

Hello

We are very very active.

http://eve-hr.com/THECL check us out and let me know

Hi there

WE are Unified Variations. We are a small corp in a small Allance. We are located in null sec. We operate under NRDS, Not Red Don’t Shoot. As a corporation we enjoy Mining, PVE, and PVP. We’d like to welcome you to our corporation if you like. So come to our chat channel UVAR Lounge. Have fun and fly safe.