My last corporation melted down right as I joined.
A little bit about me:
- I am in my mid 40’s.
- Capital ships are one thing that I have not trained.
- I am moderately experienced in PVP and want to get better. If you are looking for somebody who is an out of the box superstar, keep looking.
- My times of availability are 23:00 to 02:00 weekdays, most of Saturday, and about 14:00 to 19:00 Sunday.
Here is what I am looking for from a corporation:
- I want a large corporation (or one in an alliance) and some activity when I am.
- You must have some sort of speech server.
- Real life comes before EVE, but once somebody joins a corporate event of any sort, it’s time to man up, get organized and get things done.
- The corporation can’t give handouts without expecting anything in return (any corporation that does that will have beggars for members).
- I need you to clearly state what is expected from your corporation members. Strangely enough, when I have asked this question in the past, a lot of recruiters can’t answer.
- I am looking for both industry and pvp; going to -10.0 is not a problem.
In the past, I have flat right out rejected any invitation from a sovereign null sec alliance. Lots of fleets to join are a good thing and during an invasion, it’s really important to have a strong showing in your defense fleet. That’s part of being sovereign. On the other hand, a mandatory fleet every single night with an hour long form up is a no go. Any sovereign null sec recruiter must clearly state their alliance’s policy on this when they contact me.