102m looking for null Indy corp

So, I am kinda wanting to get back into Indy a bit. Acquire another rorqual, and just kind of whatever. End goal is either to have made enough money or have the ability to get another super carrier.

I’m ustz, but prefer late nights. I also much prefer teamwork to other voips. Can do PvP as well. Can either fly or can quickly get into most caps.

1 Like

We are a renter corp with no monthly fees, ice belts and plenty of ore.

1 Like

Hey Prometheus,

If you interested in Indy our corp can give you access to our facilities at 0% tax. .

Currently, we offer T1, T2, production facilities, Invention labs, Research labs, etc… POCO’s at set to 3.5%. Fully upgraded systems, with a ton of active bro’s.

I promise you! -You will not regret checking us out, drop by our discord and lets chat.

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hello,
My corp is a mining and industry corp based in NPC Null sec space. We are in a very active alliance that is also focused on mining and industry. We have 20 athanors running simultaneously in our two systems, which means at least one and usually two moon chunks are ready to mine everyday. We have all of the facilities for manufacturing and research already set up, as well as an ice belt in system. Feel free to mail me ingame @ Bob Huunnuras if you are interested!

1 Like

Hey there Prometheus Aeon!

Happy to see that you are returning to Eve! CI is looking for pilots, new, returning or veteran. Please take a look at our ad [Sov Null] Cypherdyne Industries (CI) seeking new and veteran pilots for PVP and Indy! and if you are interested, please ping me or one of our leadership.

Thanks and good luck with your search!

Moose!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.