105m SP US player looking for corp

Old Hand looking to get back into the game. I am looking for small pvp and faction warfare. Preferred caldari but available to all. It has been almost 4 years since I have played last so I am rusty and need a corp to help me get back in.

3 Likes

You should check out Aideron Robotics! They are an active Gallente Militia PVP corp based in the warzone. If you’re interested in learning more here’s their Discord: http://bit.ly/AIDERON

1 Like

Hey @Thunder1971

If you are interested in non-FW lowsec you should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that searches for the ever elusive good fight. We are a smaller group that punches above its weight and we’re never afraid to fight against the odds.

If you’re interested in a more relaxed and personal environment you will find yourself welcome here. Check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to know more.

1 Like

mea culpa is exactly what you are looking for we are very chilled team and our main play time is EU time zone.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Uitra Isk Corp is looking for players to help us build!

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

We are not faction warfare but are from the region you want
Check the ad out see if it’s for you

Bokbok @Thunder1971 ,

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

Hi there. I’m over 100mn SP too, and last year I was in your position: returning to EVE after a break. I can empathize.

I’d be happy to offer you a place if you’re looking for a small corp of skirmish warfare pilots. We like to embarrass the foe with better piloting instead of n+1 tactics.

Right now we are in 0.0, but our roots are faction warfare. So that’s our combat style.

Trolling Grounds is our ingame recruitment channel. Let me know if you want more details.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.