107 mill SP main, basic Thanatos alt (JC 5 in 11 days), 5 accounts in total

Hi what I’m looking for is to join an established none renting corp out in null. I’m happy to pvp but that isn’t my main thing atm. As I’d like to get in to cap/super building in the future so i need to make lots of isk to get setup (i already have a load of blueprints).

Don’t get me wrong, I’m very time rich when it comes to eve. I can be online 5+ hours a day near enough everyday. So i will want to pvp just to take a break away from the grinding. I just don’t want to be getting dragged away every 5 minutes to join a gate camp to kill a frigate or some other crap. I don’t really care about killmails i’m a goals/objective orientated person.

Basically my goals over the next 12 to 24 months are to get my Indy stuff setup so i have a nice semi-passive income so i don’t have to grind anymore. That and to get my main into a pvp super and/or FAX, my carrier alt into a pvp super and to get dread alts jump Freighters and Rorqual alts across all five accounts. So you can see why i’m going to need a ■■■■ tonne of isk (injectors are like crack).

Also my playtime usually is anything from 5am GMT to 5pm GMT, I do sometimes occasionally play earlier or latter.

Anyway sorry if this has been a bit long and thanks in advanced for any replies o/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/ExcalibursTemplar

&

Edit: Can i just make it clear as i’ve had a number of replies where i think people have the wrong idea. I am happy to pvp just not all the time as i’m online playing eve 5+ hours near enough everyday. That is not an exaggeration as i am at home nearly 24/7 so i have a crap tonne of time to play eve when i’m bored.

I can fly any command ship and give perfect boost, fly a perfect scimi, basi or guardian (Oneiros 15 days). I also make a great Mach, Nightmare or Rattlesnake pilot and in a couple of months once i have the jump skills I’ll be able to fly any Blackops battleship.

Hi Excaliburs,

Check out Krypted Lite. If you end up liking it, and want to progress into PvP, you can end up moving to our main corporation :slight_smile: Otherwise, you can just enjoy the good life of nullsec.

I’m still looking for a corp, more offers would be nice while i weigh things up.

Hey Excali,
If you’re looking for a PVE nullsec corp with an emphasis on capital construction, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We have many highly skilled indy members and tons of BPOs to help you out with. We are part of the GOTG coalition and have pvp roams multiple times a day for when you get bored of the pve grind. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy, we have very profitable moons to mine and the pvp is great. We are also 1-3 jumps out from 2 major trade hubs to help with getting your stuff actually sold. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions.

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Horse killers are looking for players for all aspects of eve. we pvp and pve but you can do what you want when you want.

read - Horse Killers - recruiting for all aspects of Eve to get a general idea

Join “HKs public” or PM/mail me in game

Hi Excaliburs

Cloak and Daggers could be just what you are looking for, we are living in Null sec, are non renting, have good industrial space and no mandatory PVP requirements other than occasional CTA’s.

Please drop into our recruitment channel in game : C&D RECRUITMENT if you are interested in having a chat with us.

Hey Hey! Take a look at Spectral Incorporated, I think we would be an excellent fit for you!

We have a lot of both PvP and PvE members, and are part of the Imperium, so our space is safe and we have access to the best trade hub and industrial setups in NullSec, so that would certainly be a good thing for your enterprising industrial needs. Take a look at our thread, and if we sound like a fit shoot me a message or join our in-game channel, “Spectral Public”, we’d love to have a chat.

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun.

hi Excalibur
check out our post, we are a vet corp established since 2006

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.