110 mil sp newbro

Hey @Sane_Skywalker

If you’re wanting to do Nullsec as well as trying out some Lowsec stuff and you want to PVP, I think that my corp Mecha Enterprises Fleet would be the perfect fit for you.

We’re part of the Federation Uprising alliance, a multi-timezone Gallente Militia alliance that holds Nullsec sovereignty in Cloud Ring and specializes in PVP action of all time. We’re a very casual alliance with close to no activity requirements and we know that Real Life is always more important than EVE. We’ve lived in our home system, Fliet, for years now, even before Federation Uprising as an alliance was formed, and we’ve owned our Nullsec regions for close to a year now and we are one of the dominant PVP forces in both regions. We have leadership that works closely together and is very active and side by side with our regular members, in fleets and FCing. There are fleets happening 24/7 in all timezones, so you will never be wanting for content.

Your current skill set is perfect for us as well. We use Tech 2 Logi all the time as well as Retributions, Harpys, etc. We also do Blops fleets on a regular basis. In addition to this, we have a strong capital force, and are always looking at expanded it.

There is so much ISK to be made with us, from exploration to moon mining, from faction warfare level 4 missions (to which I may add can make you mad cash) to carrier ratting in nullsec, from PI to mining anomalies, almost anything you can think of is available with us.

Check out our links below if you’re interested in joining, and feel free to join our Discord for further information or if you have any questions.