51m Old twat returned to game looking for a new home

Hi there

Returned to game to see if its like it was 8 months ago :wink:, but i ilke to do stuf hate spinning ships in higsec

use and abuse me, i can take it, Danish dark humor onboard my ships, a cargo filled with empty cans.

Not realy in to dark holes so wormholes not my thing, used to like roaming good old times pvp, before game startet with moms and titans ^^.

Muller.

3 Likes

o/ we’re good for returning players, we typically do smaller stuff during the week and more organized serious stuff on the weekends.

1 Like

welcome back!
I would like to talk to you about lethal injection inc.
we are part of Triumvirate.
I would like to know more about you, why dont you hit me up via a PM or discord

1 Like

Hey man!

CK-0FF is a laid back, EU/US tz corp. We like to shoot stuff, we reside down in Scalding Pass / Great Wildlands with out alliance “The Unthinkables” we definetly like to use caps when possible etc, give us a look we got a good gaggle of EU guys to hangout and we love the Danish!

Visit “CK-0FF Pub” ingame and talk to either myself of cl0n3 -x about recruitment!

1 Like

GW startet there in the past with the lads from Infinitus Odium, Damige, Tassi, Swanger, Duffman and Bandid ofc, and many more, will poke u later.

Muller.

1 Like

I remember flying with and against infod. glad to see they are still kicking around. (this was like 2007)

1 Like

sent you an in game mail

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Eve mail sent

1 Like

Hello Muller,

Total Mayhem is a Nomadic PVP only corporation , we have active pilots on both TZ and fleets running everyday. If you are interested for some irresponsible PVP check our Ad

1 Like

Hey we are a tight knit pvp focused group within a larger alliance and much larger coalition so you can have access to content at any scale with full SRP. We run daily small gang roams with corpies and participate in major alliance and coalition level fleets as well. Come check us out Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Hi Muller VonGlock

I dunno if this is an alt or not , Anyways redux. is looking for a few new guys we are a eu tz small med size pvp corp roam every night and there is always something going on.

You can look at are kb here https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98530454/

If we are the type of thing u r looking for u can get hold of us in r public channel Dux.

Cheers
Major

1 Like

hi @Muller_VonGlock

nice name :wink:
ok maybe you join the AKIMA Pub channel and we talk a bit
EU TZ so in the evenning would be cool

JuuR

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Check out null sec. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak
1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP] take a look at our killboard to see what we do :wink:

1 Like

We live in syndicate and like to do small gang stuff, have a laugh and pew pew; one of the alliance leaders is also danish but we have allsorts; maybe give us a look? :slight_smile:
we also spin ships too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

feel free to hit us up

1 Like

Hi @Muller_VonGlock
FUN inc is recruiting! Come check us out!
EU TZ small gang pvp - i think youd be a great fit!
FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

1 Like

o/,

If you enjoy roaming and pvp which is a not a n+1 TIDI hell, you can give a try to low sec pvp !

We are recruiting, are part of Ushra’Khan oldest alliance of Eve and we are involved in Faction Warfare. As such, most of our pvp is solo or small gang pvp.

We can fleet up with battleships and bigger for citadels timer but most of the time we undock with frigate and small hulls.

So if you looking for some old-fashioned pvp without blob, we will happy to welcome you !

Don’t hesitate to drop by our public channel if you have any questions !

Full add can be found here :

1 Like