Considering options 37m sp pvp

Just considering and looking at options for corps to join. Not interested in 0.0 blobfests or straight up gate ganking/camping or training corps. I definitely enjoy good even fights or even fighting against the odds. I am open to wormholes as I have started exploring them myself recently, however must have pvp available. I am in CST in the US, mainly playing late night (11 pm CST and later) during the week and pretty open on weekends. Really just want a group to play with again.

Started playing Eve again 4-5 months ago with a new toon. I have only ever been in Einherjar Rising(Cry Havoc) which I have held directors roles and one of the top fcs and participated in a few alliance tourneys. This was from late 2004 to about 2010 when I quit playing.

So far I’ve mainly played solo with a little small gang work figuring out all the changes and relearning everything else. I can fly sabres, confessor, svipul, caldari and minny hacs and recons as well as the Loki. Ready to train minny and amarr inty and af anytime, skill books injected just not trained. Also just started training on alt account currently maxing out cover ops scanning.

3 Likes

Hey man give my corp a look

1 Like
1 Like

Hi Josah

I know that you said that you are a not looking for a training corp, but I think that you would might be interested in us anyway. We mostly do out numbered small gang, we don’t do any blobfesting.

1 Like

Hey man no kidding here i think we are exactly what you are looking for check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP jumping from system to system in WormHole space You can take a look at our killboard and see we dont mess around. we set a standard for players that are joining but you seem to fit within those so check us out. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hey @Josah_Puff

If you’re willing to consider lowsec our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corporation that is based out of the Solitude region. Like you, we’re mostly all several year veterans of EVE with a few new players who have a passion for pvp. We’ve lived in our area for several years now and have established ourselves as the dominate pvp group in Solitude and southern Syndicate.

Our ops usually consist of subcapital roams or gate camps in order to attract attention and then we escalate as the situation calls for it. Sometimes that means blops hunting the local krabbing holes or trying to bait a capital drop for a counter drop. Other times that means a straight up subcap brawl or a kitey comp when its something we can’t handle in a straight fight. We of course also get large engagements over timers we either start or stumble upon as well. We do anything we can here for content in our area and sometimes we even get lucky with wormholes taking us somewhere fun. Check out our KB below to see what times we’re active and what we like to fly.

We’re also a RL first corp and will never get upset over people not being available or be purged for inactivity. We all have adult lives and this is only a game after all.

If you’re interested in what I said please stop by our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

1 Like

We have multiple corps that may be a fit.
http://www.carefactor.org/

1 Like

Dropping our corp add and would love to have another body when we do micro roams.

Group content is available, along with maintaining freedom as an independent pilot with plenty of targets around where we live in lowsec.

Fly well.

1 Like

o/ @Josah_Puff

If you are interested in small gang pvp, our corp is recruiting. We are involved in FW Minmatar as part of Ushra’Khan, oldest alliance of New Eden.

We are therefore almost pure pvp : the fight in the warzone never ends.

Don’t hesitate to drop by our public channel if you have any questions !

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

Hello @Josah_Puff,

Welcome back to the game we hate to love.

I know you said you were not interested in a training corp, so I wanted to throw into the mix our Alliance’s division of a PVP Corp … ( VI.TA ) Violence Is The Answer.

Everyone in WHSOC participates at the highest PVP level possible related to everything we do as a group. We are fun but experienced. Rowdy but organized when needed. Mostly we just enjoy each other’s company in our coms channel.

Stop by and see for yourself who and what we are to EVE!

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

For the moment deciding to join old cry havoc buds in Invicta. Thanks for all offers o/

1 Like

Hello Josah,
Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years as a corp, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

1 Like

Seems like you would be a good fit here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.