110 Mil sp pilot looking for WH or Null

Hello,

Im a 110 mill sp pilot looking for a null/WH corp.

I will be bringing all Indy toons with which i have 3 other alts you will get if seriously considered.

I can fly Dreads, carriers and t3’s.

Can fly a Nyx but not looking to buy one atm.

Really want to do indy for now but will do PVP later.

Not looking to be pressured. Im looking for laid back and let me do my thing.

Can do comms.

TY Mail me Ingame for serious inquiries only

2 Likes

Hey Slayer!!

You might fit really well into what UCATR is about.
We’re a PvP focussed Corp that survives off its Indy backbone.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tikle-ucatr-are-you-a-pvp-enthusiast-we-want-you-null-sec/137029/2

Zero pressure, you’re encouraged to go out and do what makes you happy!
And if you can get out and try and blap 1 person a month, whether on a small fleet or a solo adventure, that’s just a bonus.

I’m not a recruitment officer. I just love the snot out of my Corp.
We have a very strong presence across EU, US and AU timezones

Really hope you want to be part of the fam

1 Like

In game message sent

1 Like

You should consider joining The Phoenix Uprising! They are the Indycorp within the Federation Uprising alliance family, based in Immensea, part of Legacy Coalition. We have extensive industrial infrastructure as well as support for Dreads and Supers, and we use Mumble for voice comms and Discord for text/fleet pings/announcements, etc.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

I’ll also be mailing you in game.

1 Like

Hey Slayer198933,

To start I am the recruiter for a corp up north called Short Bus Ballaz. We were created out of CTA ping cancer and we really don’t like to be forced to do much. We are a core group of 20 ish individuals in the EU/US time zones that PVP and use indy to support our habits. Check out our Killboard and see for yourself.

We use TS and discord for comms obviously for fleets and such. We avg about 3 fleets a day that our members participate in. Those range from Sub-cap brawls on response fleets to dropping caps on a roaming cap group.

We don’t have a requirement for PVP fleets a month but we do ask that from time to time if you want to keep the space you show up when you can to contribute. Anything helps in most fleets including even a tackle interceptor.

For your indy pilots we have rorq support and cap building capabilities along with a colossal ore anomaly spawn in our home system. Sometimes we do stand down rorq/mining/indy activities due to large gangs in our space(for obvious reasons and we’ll form to kill them). We do have SRP for industrial subs and sub cap Ratting ships.

Our Forum Post
If any of this sounded interesting and could be fun for you then come chat us up in Discord it’s always free just to talk.

Fly dangerous and free,
Millineon Silvership

P.S.
I’ll send you an in game mail with all of this as well.

1 Like

Lmao. Go apply to a large nullbloc and be done with it.

Goons, legacy, horde, DC are all good options. Both CaseyLP and Millineon from above represent some of those groups, so throw a dart and hit them up.

Next time just skip the vanilla post and apply to any of the 1000 cookie-cutter null groups :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.