110 Mil SP

Basically just looking for a corp that is either in Nullsec or WH space. My last experience went terribly so will be as specific as possible.

Looking for a corp that is established in whatever space they are living in and have no plans to leave in the foreseeable future. Last corp decided to drop alliance and move to low sec, a day after I arrived into nullsec which is a frustrating experience when you have just sold everything and made the trip down there.

If you are a wormhole corp, you can check out the skillboard link above to see if my skills line up with your doctrines.

I would like to get into more of the industrial side of things because its a part of the game, I haven’t really explored as much as I would like, so any indy corps, that also blow up stuff would be at the top of my list.

I’ve spent a lot of time in wormhole space so making my own isk and my own fun isn’t an issue for me. However, an active group of indy players that want to help a indy novice figure it out would be necessary for any corp I joined.

If you feel like your corp might be a good home for me, just send me a message either here or in game.

1 Like

Hey there scatter. If you’re looking for a friendly group, brittas empire are open to recruiting. We’re part of ph so all your Indy needs are covered. We have a solid core that have played together for a long time. We ain’t going anywhere. We love a mix of pvp and pve. So you should find everything you need here. If you’re interested, drop in our discord and have a chat.

o7

Hey scatter Khardula,

Come check us out, I think you’ll be Happy here: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Heya o7

I’m ashamed of myself but I just saw your post just as I was aiming for bed so I will be so rude and only post a link :confused:

We are indy corp but really pvp oriented aswell, part of The Initiative (alliance).
Feel no stress, read the info on the link / hop onboard our ingame channel / discord and lets have a chat. Me (tomorrow) or I’m sure one of the officers is online and can give you a insight of whom we are <3

If you find another place, then pre-merry christmas! :slight_smile:

Hi Scatter,

We have a home for you with us in Guns. We are sov null based, and quite settled and not going anywhere any time soon. We have a strong indy core with teeth some might say and people who are willing to advise and help. We can hold our own in home and ESS defense, as well as have highly encouraged but optional coalition fleets as well.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Come check us out!!

We could give you a home here.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry or if you’re new and wanna learn without the constant danger of null.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
PvP fleets to join.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity with some AU as well.
Returning and new player friendly.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
CTAs for the pvp minded, for you nonkillers you can contribute in other ways.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Hi Join our discord for more information or to ask any questions happy to hear from you.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Looking for a corp in NPC Nullsec ?

We of Hanging by a threat juts have that.

We are all mature players who like to play the game and sometimes even love the meta

We are not dirty for a gate camp and like to chat whit one and other on discord

Have a look at what we offer :

• 5% Tax.
  • A comfortable home in npc null space.
  • Experienced players who are happy to show newer players how to make isk.
  • Buybacks on Loot, Salvage, and Ore at 85-90% Jita Buy.
  • Moon mining ops with alliance from R16 op to R64 .
  • Reliable intel channels.
  • Access to an active Discord server.
  • Thriving Nullsec market only a few jumps from home.

What we are looking for :

- Active players

- Mature players 18+

- No care bears who only dock up when people roam our systems

- people who like to mine and build

join now and see what you have been missing out on in the Hanging by a threat chat channel .

we are 10 jumps away from Dodixie and 19 jumps away from Jita

Discord : Hanging By A Threat

If you want, come and have a chat with us:)

Sent you a In game mail

Sent you an email in game a few days ago

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We could do with someone running an indy arm

✠ ══ T O T A L - R E C A L L ══ ✠

≡v≡ We Are EU/US TZ
≡v≡ 9+ Corp Moons To Mine
≡v≡ We are Already Replaced. Alliance
≡v≡ Allliance SRP Fittings/Logistics/Buy Back
≡v≡ Alliance/Fire Co & TIRE Co Ops Everyday
≡v≡ Alliance TS3/Alliance-Corp Discord
≡v≡ Good Corp History
≡v≡ 1mil SP +
≡v≡ Working Mic (Must Have)
≡v≡ 🚷TOTAL - RECALL🚷
≡v≡ Already Replaced. | Alliance | zKillboard
≡v≡ 🚷 TOTAL- RECALL - MEMBER OF Already Replaced. NULL SEC [EU-US TIME ZONE] - #10 by Aurora_Asher
≡v≡

Come check us out

Social infrastructure Has to be the potential to be a good fit for you I do believe after reading your post. We have recently joined a fun new alliance getting its foothold in cloud ring. We have a fun mature tie community. We are wanting to grow our PVP and industrial wings.

We live in one of the more target rich environments in null sec. So if you’re looking for bigger fleet ops or some small gang PVP roams we have you covered.

Right now with our space we have the awesome opportunity of more moons than we have people then can mine them. Don’t get us wrong the corps main focus is PVP but we would like to get our industrial wing established.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

Voidlings

C5 PvP Corporation
EUTZ/USTZ

Perks / Content

• C5 Pulsar with C5 Static
  • Wormhole Brawls
  • Pochven Roams
  • Nano Content
  • Low Sec Roams
  • Black Ops
  • Lucrative PvE
    and more!

Requirements

• Omega
  • 10m SP
  • Active
  • Ability to fly or willingness to train into our doctrines

Please contact me or join our public channel / discord if interested.

V0IDL Public