111m SP player looking for UK TZ

Just looking for some casual flying. I suppose Lav is primarily PvP focused. Self-sufficient. Original owner. Looking for a good bunch of laughs on comms, some pew and no drama.

Please feel free to send me a mail in-game.

Cheers,
Lav

eve mailed

U can give us try too! B.L.A.C.K.
o7

Check out our forum ad or our websitehttp://runningwithdogs-eve.com/

Hey @Lavraen ,

Ill try to get you in game but in case I forget. Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game or our Discord to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Discord

Mostly Sober Application Form

Internet Terrorists is recruiting. Here is a link to our discord server. Https://discord.gg/txhxpgB
We are based in the Fade region with the alliance Mordus Angels.

We have good sov space for pve activities but also support alot of pvp actions with the alliance and coalition. We are currently at war with some of our neighbors including goonswarm.

If you’d like to stop by and check us out we will gladly give more details.

Come check us out, sounds just what your looking for!

Thanks for the replies so far. I’m in work at the moment and will go through everything later. Cheers.

Welcome back to Eve, Lav - not sure it’s a good thing yet I bet lol! A lot has changed.

We are actually trying to grow oru EU TZ player base. right now we’re heavily US TZ and is makes for difficult funtimes during EU. Feel free to drop into our public channel, Coalition of Carebears and figure out what we’re all about, even help get our EU sideoff the ground.

Cheers,
Sjup

hello

UK corp here

very active and chilled

have a read bro

hope to see u soon

kilo

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.