Returning Vet Seeks PvP {158mil sp}

I currently own thany, chimera, widow, n phoenix. Alts have thany, 2 Nags, redeemer, n panther. I LOVE BlOps - if my BlOps for each char didnt show that! Back in the day i FC’d everything from 3 man fleets to med scale gangs and, ofc, BlOps fleets of all sizes. My mains can effectively fly just about every subcap n many caps. Although i live in the US im looking for an EU TZ group. 00 would be preffered, dont mind poking my head into low n WH but wana call 00 home again. If it can be a reasonable distance from Molden Heath thatd be ideal as its where the majority of my assets are atm since i lived in insmother long long ago. My other main has about 133mil sp. Im self-sufficient, usually exploring/ratting for isk.

It has been a while since ive played so will need to knock the rust off, and def dont plan on FC’ing soon. Send mail to scoby in game n tell me a lil about yerselves! Cant wait to hear from you n find my new home!

Thanks for reading,
scoby

PS- pls dont be blue to goons! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yo! If you are interested in trying wormhole space come check us out! Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP

1 Like

No thank you, already tried living in WHs. Just not for me.

o7

1 Like

@scoby

The Dark Vanguard - EUTZ PVP corp and part of Triumvirate alliance. Lots of pvp + agressive cap use, although not a huge amount of BLOPS - we’re interested in doing more though so your experience will be valuable!

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

For a chat - PM me in game, PUB channel: “TDVG PUB” or discord: https://discord.gg/ksrZD6

1 Like

Also we shoot goons… :smiley:

1 Like

Plenty of content every night if you’re down for it. The forum post has the discord link to chat if you think we could provide what you’re looking for.

Check the Zkill:

1 Like

[AVAKE] is recruiting. Small PVP focussed corp with mostly FC’s and other content generators, we could use an expierenced BLOPS dropper, you’ll fit right in… More details can be found here: Avada Kedavra Nomads looking for new pvp pilots

1 Like

pop into public and say hi

UKC Is Recruiting! Recruitment Center

UK Corp Recruitment UKC is one of eve’s oldest corps, and one of the founding members of Lokta Volterra , FATAL and -MH- Now proud members of one of eve’s top null sec alliances: Goonswarm Federation. UKC’s Killboard UKC has a love for preparation, organization and the desire take part in every aspect of EVE and while maintaining an environment that all members can enjoy. We have an organized and transparent leadership structure and every member has a say in what the corp does. In fact, ev…

1 Like

Well, I guess goons cant really be blue w themselves… >,> lol

1 Like

Hi Scoby,

While i would love to have in our corp in MH we are Au Tz but we have Eu friends in Mh that may be looking, its pretty much Au/Ru/Eu tz in Mh, i would suggest checking out the kill boards before joining anyone so see if its to your liking, if you dont mind small gang, tactical pvp and fly around the 05;00 - 13:00 time frame we would love to have you in our small but veteran group. shoot me mail in game or we can have chat over discord.

1 Like

Hey @scoby

If you’re open to lowsec I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec and npc nullsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude and Placid regions. We’re active in both the US and EU tzs with established leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide regular content.

If your interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.