116m SP EU PVE pilot (mostly) looking for some good all round corp

Hi all, somewhat lazy and not so PVP experienced pilot looking for a nullsec corp. I understand English very well and not bad at speaking either. 31y old, employed and mature. I’m self sufficient and I PLEX my account.

Highlight:
Gallente and Caldari carrier lvl 5
All frigates,cruisers and battleships lvl 5
I have everything required for a Titan class(just need skillbook and a Titan of course)
Cov ops, HAC, Recon and HIC lvl 5

Only Dread I can fly atm is Moros with Cap Blaster tech 2 and Siege tech 2.

Hey Mad Bosnian,

Just want to let you know that Short Bus Ballaz is recruiting. We have a roster of EU/US tz players within NC.

We are a chilled out group of friends who come from all walks of life to enjoy shooting nerds in game together. We also understand that in order to do that you have to make money somehow. So we have different places around eve that allows you access to isk or industrial opportunities.

We use caps often and subcaps even more so. The below BR illustrates a lot of just derp that we participate in. We dropped bombers on a mining fleet and then dropped muninns on them twice to try and get an escalation. Sadly no escalation but we did get 4bil in kills out of it.

https://br.inyour.space/?s=3662,3662,3662&b=8875500,8875560,8875620&e=90&t=be

If you think that this kind of action is what you’re looking for check out our forum post and join the discord to start chatting or ask any questions.

Cheers,
Milli o7

Hello,

I have been playing EVE for years now and am still excited about the game. I came back recently after a nice break and tried to find a corp which suits my playstyle. And here started my problem. I could not find anything. They all had some demands or rules I did not want to meet. CTA’s, mandatoy on comms, nothing other than PvP, etc.

So I decided to create my own corp. A corp where the main occupation is PvP but also has room for other playstyles. Do you like manufacturing or exploration as a means to fund your PvP. No problem! Do you want to log in after a hard day at work and not be on comms but just relax? No problem!

I like the close knittedness of a corp and dont like the added weight of an alliance. An alliance will, in my mind, cause the corp to loose its identity and ability to make its own decisions. So this corp will not join an alliance ever. Same goes for blues, we dont need them.

So I hope that you are interested after reading this. The corp is small of course but I would like to grow it with like minded people. To create an environment where we have fun with whatever we do.

What we offer

Mature atmosphere with plenty of experience and SP
PvP orientated with room for other playstyles
Active, engaged, and approachable leadership 
Plenty of content: we can go anywhere we want
A relaxed, drama free atmosphere

What we are looking for

Self-sufficient, PVP focused players
EUTZ strictly
No hard SP limit
Pilots who want to help out other pilots

Join our channel FUP PUB and have a talk to find out more!

Hi @Mad_Bosnian

We are The Dark Vanguard - EUTZ PVP corp in Triumvirate. KB here: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

We focus on fun PVP and aggressively looking for engagements. Aggressive use of capitals as well as fun subcap doctrines, good FC’s etc.

Come for a chat, mail me in game or discord: https://discord.gg/bNQB5s

Rakkin

hello friend . how does our large and active EU tz corp sound? Extremely Active, Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy - EU/US/AU TZ

The big question no-one asked the basic question. Instead offer everything under the sun to entice you.

So the big question is what are you seeking or wanting to do?

Until you get asked that, you’re just another gear in the machine of a large corp or alliance.

Hey Mad! Welcome back to the EVE forum!

We’re a casual group with players in both the EU and Us Timezones, I think you’d be a great fit for us and I know you’d enjoy it here in Battle Kats.

Please give my advert a read and get back to me with what you think! I’ll be sending you an in-game mail as well to let you know I replied :slight_smile:

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

i would like to have you in my corp!

We can offer you what you want come have a chat in game with us.

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We are a part of Trigger Happy

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

@Mad_Bosnian Consider joining our pack!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.