70m & 120m PVP pilots looking for Corp

Hi there

As the thread says, a friend and I are looking for prospective corps to take us on. We’ve recently returned from a break and got ourselves back into EVE.

We’re both FCs, have had experience in alliance leadership and corp leadership at a high level and are looking for somewhere to call home again.

As such we’re looking for Null space, sorry WH guys (it just doesn’t do it for us). We are also not looking for blobs as we’ve been part of some of the bigger alliances and want something a little smaller and chill at this point.

We’re both a mixture of EU/US TZ as our schedule dictates.

We’re solely interested in PvP orientated corps and we’re very self sufficient through our activities, so we’re just looking for some great fights where “THROW MORE PEOPLE” isn’t your sole tactic to win.

Both dread/cap pilots.

Throw me a mail or contact me in game on this toon for more info.

Hello!

Funnily enough, we take recruits in groups of two. You sound like someone right up our alley and you’re more than welcome to join our discord and talk to us more. It is linked in the following thread:

Best of luck finding what you’re looking for if you decide to pass!

Stop by and have a chat we might be a good fit. We are currently part of a null entity but we primarily create our own content and are 100% pvp focused.

hey @Adersi_Kerjula

I’m CEO of The Dark Vanguard, an EUTZ PVP focussed corp and member of Triumvirate. Basically we like to blow stuff up and look for agressive PVP opportunities.

KB:https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/
Discord: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

UNKSO is recruiting!

I see you don’t read threads and just post your spiel anywhere. nice.

1 Like

Adersi, i messaged you in game, have a good day.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hello mate,

Eve Defence Force is a PvP focused corporation based out of Fountain. We have a variety of PvP types available to members, and unfortunately our resident FC has had his life turned upside down by the coronavirus so you’d find a lot of willing and able people willing to join any roams you FC yourselves. Or you can join the ones that usually go out each night, or one of the special interest groups available to members after their one month probationary.

As a corporation we don’t do anything other than PvP together (barring one day were we ask people to rat for 2 hours to help the corp pay for stuff) but we don’t stand in the way of people doing that. We encourage members to be sensible about their wallets and balance it in a way that they always have money for new ships but it never gets in the way of PvP.

If you’d like to know more, drop by our Discord for a chat some time.

Hi, Adersi –

We are a Sov NullSec Corp, part of the SLYCE Alliance. We do a lot of Black Ops, Small and Mid Gang stuff, along with Dread, FAX and Carrier stuff. We are based out in Etherium Reach. We very much would be interested in you both from an FC perspective, as the more FCs that are making fun things happen out there, the better! We currently have two Corp+Alliance FCs on hand, they would heartily welcome you.

Anyway, I’ve put links below for our listing here on the Forums… take a look at us, and if there’s interest, reach out to me in-game? We might be a perfect match for you!

Oh, I am US TZ, and so is roughly 2/3 of the Corp, but we also have EU and AU Members. The Alliance has US, EU and AU TZ members, so there’s always a crowd on hand.

– Corvar Estidal

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/gczj4y/corp_rebuilding_pvp_arm_w_incentives/

unknown

Come and have a chat with us on discord mate , we are a large active corporation who would love to have you both

Come have a chat with us, could be a good match.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focussed corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

TRIGGER HAPPY

We are a member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region

The founding corps of Trigger Happy where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the risk to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Trigger Happy are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become blueballs. Larger fleets with tidi where pilots are just a number creating a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Choosing to play outside large “blue donut” empires brings greater challenges where we can work on exciting new content without limitation and be involved in a variety of projects with different styles of gameplay.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Capital alt or training towards one

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Considered LS?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.