200mil+ SP Char seeking UK based corp

Title says it all.

I’ve spent most of the last few years of my Eve time doing solo stuff but now I’m keen on finding a social UK corp.

Corp/ Alliance size, indy, PVP or PVE is not too important to me atm, I have dabbled in most elements of the game. I can pretty much fly everything up to SC. I also have a 90mil sp alt trained towards indy and up to capital ships.

I would however be interested in trying out the invasion stuff and any corp with an element of RL events.

1 Like

Hey take a look here: Wasted Potential (Pandemic Horde) is Recruiting!

Hey SugarFr33,

Just to let you know Short Bus Ballaz is recruiting. We have a large US TZ but we have 10 ish EU/UK dudes who will be doing EVE events soon I’m sure. We just had 6 guys go to eve vegas including me because it’s nice to know who you fly with and waste money together :joy:

Here is our forum post it has a Discord link if you’d like to further this convo. Be interested in chatting with you.

Cheers,
Milli o7

@SugarFr33 Alot of these guys are gonna offer you the oppurtunity of Safe nullsec or wh’s and its an easy way of life, easy isk, easy blobby fights as well.

If, and I stress the IF part of what i’m about to offer. If you could be tempted to join a lowsec alliance like mine, we can offer you the chance of a real struggle to test yourself and find some old-school content.

We are not blobby, we are not elite pvp, we are just guys driven to do the different thing in the meta. We are UK, EU and US based, leaning 60/40 split towards UK/EU.

We aspire to plant our flag in null, and we’ve come along way to doing that. Check your in-game mail i’ll send you with more info.

Hi SugarFr33

EDF is a chilled out PVP corp in null. Euro/US timezone, lots of UK members, including the CEO.
We do PVE and industry to fund our PVP fun.

Most of the members are long time veterans as well, with several cap ready alts and fingers in various other pies :partying_face:

We definitely prefer to keep things drama free.:crazy_face:

RL comes first, however we do ask for a minimum participation in fleets of 10 per month. Which is easy as there are multiple fleets every day within the Alliance and coalition across all time zones.

We are not a massive corporation of soulless drones, where no one knows each other. We have a core of active players, so no one is just a drone, and we work and play together as a team. From PVP to logistics.

We use TS and Discord to communicate.

If I’ve write enough to interest you, drop by the in-game channel, “The EDF bar” or onto our public discord, https://discord.gg/DHtbyr. The link is timed so if its expired by the time you read this, just drop by the bar or message me in-game to renew.

Thanks for reading

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.

• We offer a great community.
  • Alot of fleets
  • Ship SRP
  • Fun Wormhole OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • IRL meetups.

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Hi mate, one of my team is going to attempt to touch base with you in game but if you see this before they do, drop by our discord for a chat: https://discord.gg/vnyUCy

Cheers ears.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards
Evian

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow things up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hello @SugarFr33

We could use some more experienced pilots. Our EU Team is very strong and super ACTIVE. Come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.