114 mill sp pvp'er + alts + 3-4 other guys looking for next adventure

Ur such a corps hopper Stoseph dude :)) GL

lol i’d still be running my own corp if i didn’t make the bad move of joining cruisers crew, thought they might have changed from a few years back, i was wrong.

hit us up, could be a good fit for you guys
MASSADEATH PUBLIC in game channel
https://discord.gg/3QdYVbh our discord
https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98054147/v

@Stoseph_Stuarts,

Right Click Jump To -RCJT and find me in discord if you’re looking for a war to fight rangerwolfy#4987

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

hey @Stoseph_Stuarts

FUN inc is recruiting!

come check us out!

feel free to hit us up

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Just take a look…

See ya

looking for a corp again, things didn’t work out in wormhole space.

1 Like

can still come talk to me

o/ @Stoseph_Stuarts

If you are willing to give low-sec pvp a try, we are recruiting. Otherwise good luck in wormhole space !

Full add can be found here :

Hey guys, check us out. Would love to have you on the team.

Heya, if you giving WH a consideration, the majority of our players are UK time zone with a few EU players in the mix.

Give our post a check and hit us up in game if your interested,

Sent you an ingame mail

Check out our corp. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

hi @Stoseph_Stuarts

FUN inc is recruiting - stop by and have a look! - we are EU tz, small gang pvpers looking for likeminded EU dudes to join us in the ever present hunt for FUN in new eden!

Come check out No Vacancies mate, we would like to know more about you guys and see if all parties would be a good fit.

I imagine you may have found a place, but if not, you could consider getting into the big leagues of nullsec.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.