115 mill sp pvp/indy + alts looking for corp

Hey There:

Perhaps you would consider Vitriolic Animosity. We are a new corp with very experienced leadership. We have a mix of older players (I sarted in 2007) and newbros.

Currently we are taking sov in the Querious region. As the corp and the alliance (Diplomatic Immunity) grow we will look to go deeper into null.

You can chat with us on VITRI Public or you can PM Karura Hagakure if you would like a private chat.

1 Like

feel free to hit us up if interested

1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

come take a look at infinite point, hop in our recruitment channel (infinite point recruitment) so we can get you on the way toward good content

1 Like

Hey @Stoseph_Stuarts
Unsure of your TZ, but if you are looking for small gang pvp in EU tz, then look no further - FUN inc is recruiting!

1 Like

Depends what you are looking for dude…we are looking for PvP only. You can indy outside the corp as you like. If you want to jump into the deep end and master PvP give us a shout…if not, good luck in your search amongst all these other folks.

1 Like

Have you found anything suitable yet? Come check us out, we prefer enabling our members rather than forcing responsibility. No Vacancies c5>c5 WH pvp recruitment

1 Like

hi @Stoseph_Stuarts

guess i have a good place for you
join AKIMA Pub ingame or cantact me direct

JuuR

1 Like

feel free to hit us up in game or discord

1 Like

Check out Last Rites.! We’re a small FW PvP corp that is a member of Villore Accords, a medium sized alliance that also holds sov in Cloud Ring. Plenty of PvP options for you, both in FW space and in nullsec. We also do industry in our sov space.

1 Like

Sent ingame but jo reply yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s because i’m running my own corp and will be joining an existing alliance soonTM.

1 Like

Good for you, good luck!

1 Like

If you are Dutch and looking for Dutch speaking corp then convo me ingame.
We are recruiting for a new Dutch corp

regards
Giand Amazone, ceo of Orde van Oranje Nassau

1 Like

http://eve-hr.com/THECL check us out

1 Like

You might be interested in flying with us.

We are a nullsec based industrial corp. We have an established management team (so no extra pressure to undertake leadership roles if you don’t want to) and we are Real Life first. No mandatory ops, a mature, inclusive culture and support for however you want to play

We have members in all timezones, and many who play outside normal TZ for RL reasons, which we support by having excellent out of game systems including a buyback scheme via our website (no need to wait for a director to be online to price stuff for you, or to rely on orders being posted on the local market - you sell what you want, as it suits you and automatically get a guaranteed price on it 24/7)

If this sounds interesting then there’s info including how to apply on our main thread…

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara.

1 Like

Hello Stoseph,

I have sent you an in-game mail. I hope to hear back from you soon.

-MP
CEO of Twisted-Sin

1 Like

if you want pvp there is no better place!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.