115m SP PVP/PVE Subcap ONLY pilot returning

Eve mailed you @Stoop_Paz

Hope we can chat.

best

Alt o7

1 Like

Hey @Stoop_Paz

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good choice for you.

We’re a RL-first US and EU TZ pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid area. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us content. If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to speak with us.

1 Like

Hi @Stoop_Paz,

I represent a casual Low-Sec based PvP group. We are well-established in our area, having a moderate amount of content within arm’s reach and frequently roam to null just for content. Our ad is below. If you are interested, please join us on Discord so we can have a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

1 Like

Hey,

We might be a good fit for you.

1 Like

Do you like to kill supers/rorqs on a daily basis, have a very laidback gameplay with limited blue list and no politics to bother about. Then make sure to check us out, https://discord.gg/zpHRe4. We might be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

We live in thera and we are part of We form volta alliance.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

yo man, we have a sort of different approach to it to make a bit more immersion. i’ve been in EVE sence 2005 and after trying most everything, that gived fresh light to it ;o) here the add m8, ttys Here come the Space Police! New Eden Police Force is recruiting

1 Like

[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet Nullsec PVP Corp Recruiting! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Stop by and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

1 Like

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
  • Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.

Join me on discord

Hey Stoop,

Well you seem popular on here! If you’ve not already made your decision yet perhaps you might consider EAK? We’re the founding corp of a small pirate alliance (two other corps) that live in a C2 WH with null static. We have two main fleets a week, on a Sunday and Tuesday EU tz evening. The rest of the time is adhoc content etc. We’re catered really for the casual player with RL commitments.

Very chilled out group, lots of fun and banter on TS. We make funny vids too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH4fRDnq76E

Give me a shout if you want to know more.

Kal

Hi stoop

WCS is a South African PVP Corp in Null sec with TONS of ISK making opportunities.
We have members from all over from the uk to alaska.

What we Offer:

Indy, Moons, BP’s
PVP on a Massive Scale
Krab…errr…Ratting
Alliance wide Mining Operations + PI
Dedicated Voice Comms
Experienced helpers and support channels
Friendly atmosphere
Abyssal sites

Eintlik doen ons alles!

So, if even one of these interest you, then hop on WCS-Pub, and make some noise.

PS: As jy die kan lees, help dit al klaar baie!!

WE NEED YOU!

Regards

Slannesh

Hi Stoop Paz,
Check out our recruitment post. We are a group of high SP players and we offer small gang PVP. We are based in null sec.

Hello, we offer ONLY subcap warfare. We are a W space group that is interested in all types of PVP from small gang, to fleet to blops, primarily in W space, but we raid null and LS as well.

Take a look at our add here and see if you will be interested.DOGSC is Seeking PVP Pilots for WH Ops and Raids Into Low/Null

ANZA is open for recruiting. We offer you a home in NULL to PVE or PVP. IN ALL TIME ZONE’s

Tired of inactive corps? Tired of traditional 0.0 space? Tired of being an F1 monkey?
Do you want to do what you want to do in the game?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then ANZAC Alliance is the place for you. ANZA is a pilot first corporation in Eve that is a member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.

We are a top 10 most active corp in Eve and a community that nurtures growth and doing what you want to do in game.

Whether you are a bitter vet looking for a new experience or a brand new Omega trying to figure out the universe, we have something to offer you.

How to join ANZA? Join the in game channel in game [ anza apps ]
Complete the application in the link.
Speak with a recruiter to accept your application.
See you in game

you got plenty of offers I see, silly corps …

were youre best fit: Starwinders - Nine Pieces Of Eight - Looking for Pirates!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk there is no rules on when and what you do just as long as you help the corp when needed. we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.