Returning pilot looking for small gang pvp. 90mil SP

I’m returning to the game and looking to get straight back into pvp. I have some catching up to do on what’s changed since I’ve left, but am eager to get going.

I’m seeking a mature, tight-knit corp that runs a lot of small gang pvp together regularly. I care more about having fun than maintaining kill board ratios, but do want to play with players that take themselves seriously.

USTZ.

1 Like

talk to krypted gaming

1 Like

Thanks Milli!

Yeah man, sounds like you’d fit in well here. Small PvP group that punches well above our weight, very tight knit- meetups in US and UK.

Consider ourselves casual tryhards since we’re adults with lives to attend to :wink:

1 Like

A-NI is all about stupid fun, shitty memes and getting the most enjoyment out of EVE, all the while specializing in high-skill PVP and fighting outnumbered.

What we offer:

• Training, help, and experience for pilots of all skill levels
  • “Serious fun” small fleets
  • Highly active core members (EU/US)
  • An opportunity to grow with an expanding corporation

We might be a fit for you. Come check us out:

1 Like

Hi there.
Sub inc. Is a bit more on the technical side if pvp. Micro gangs, small gang stuff is what we enjoy. Talking about mechanics and testing fits. If you havent found anything already, we are looking for a few more.
Let me know if you’d like to talk.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We specialize in small to medium gang combat and always love a fight.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hey Ras,

I like to think we take ourselves seriously but not so seriously that it makes the game unfun. Most of what we do is small scale, from sov warfare to citadel timers and so on. We’re looking for players like you that have experience to help grow and carve out space with our allies on the Warfront in scalding pass.

Our forum link is here:

Bokbok @Rasquel,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Hey guys, thanks for all the responses. I believe I’ve found a home, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.