11m SP Returning Player looking for corp for PVE & PVP

Hi All,

Ive been away from the game for around 10 years, lost one of my accounts, still have this one.
Gallente sniper & drone focused, remote repairing skills high. No tech 2 ships yet but training all pre-requisites to 5 currently for a strong base.

I feel like I am re-learning the game, so I may seem like a noob sometimes, but I am sure its like riding a bike…
if your corp could use me, and doesn’t mind helping me relearn all the lingo and how to play in a corp / alliance again please get in touch!

Thanks.

Hi & wellcome back to the game.

I might have something that can interest you. Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
Have a look and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

It could be a good fresh restart for you and grow along with the corporation :slight_smile:

Hey welcome back

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

We have newbro helpers, and experienced pilots, if you’re willing to learn then we might be the right fit for you. Stop by and have a chat.

Hi there !
You seem like a perfect fit for me and my Corp mates.
I´ve already sent you an ingame message. Feel free to check us out and get in touch with us …
Looking forward to talk to you soon !
o7

P.S.: Here is a link to our recruitment thread : DKG. Highsec Corp looking for new Members

Hi Laurence_Maricadie

Evil Young Flesh [ELUSH] is a high sec corp designed to enable new bros to find their own way in EVE.

We have no Tax - ever
We don’t have any structures - No War Dec’s ever
We don’t have compulsory fleets - ever
We don’t tell you how to play - ever

We do offer advice
We do offer free ships for new pilots
We help with training programs

Linear Corp progression to Null Sec PVP IF you want it.

Come and have a look at us, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If you have any questions please join ELUSH Pub in game channel.

Hey we might be a good fit for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.